
关于情感的英文语句
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你个怎样的而是因为我喜欢与你在时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won‘t make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。
Don‘t waste your time on a man\\\/woman,who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to,doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don‘t try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don‘t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我。
失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love never dies.爱情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
A heart that loves is always young.有爱的心永远年轻。
Love is blind.爱情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.生命虽短,爱却绵长。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
My heart is with you.我的爱与你同在。
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想
I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是爱情。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。
Love is a light that never dims.爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
She who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花,爱情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
You make my heart smile.我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lover's house is never long.通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.爱永远不会嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.初恋是永生难忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。
Love without end hath no end.情绵绵,爱无边。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。
Love me little and love me long.不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.第一次听到你对我说我爱你,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.请告诉我你是我的。
岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。
I feel at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散.
求一些情感类的轻缓中英文歌。
比方angle(北京遇上西雅图中文佳佳离开吴秀波时的幕中插曲)
伤心heart-struck 伤心的 smart from 伤心 忧伤dolorous 忧伤的 grief-stricken 极度忧伤的 烦恼agonise 烦恼 agonising 烦恼的 agonisingly 烦恼地 agonizingly 使人烦恼地 annoyance 烦恼 bother about 烦恼 cark 烦恼 disencumber 摆脱烦恼 fash 烦恼 fret away 烦恼中度过 fret 烦恼 galling 使烦恼的 harass 烦恼 overcare 自寻烦恼 shuffle off this mortal coil 摆脱尘世烦恼 Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof 当时的烦恼就够多了 teasingly 烦恼地 trouble 烦恼 untroubled 无烦恼的 vex oneself 独自烦恼 vex 使烦恼 vexation 烦恼 worriless 无烦恼的 worrisome 令人烦恼的 worrit 烦恼 worry oneself 自找烦恼 worry 烦恼 worrywart 自寻烦恼者 忧伤 desolation mourn take no thought for 忧伤 mirthlessly 忧伤地 开心 have fun 玩得开心 jollier 讨人开心者 yippee 开心 伤感slop over 伤感 part friends 不伤感情地分手 sentimentalize 伤感 尴尬awkard embarrassed discomfiture 尴尬 up a stump 处境尴尬 恼怒exasperation 恼怒 get the needle 恼怒 irritated 恼怒的 生气angry 生气的 as cross as two sticks 非常生气的 as mad as a wet hen 非常生气 huffish 生气的 riley 生气的 snuffy 生气的 sulky 生气的 幸福beatific 幸福的 benedictional 使人幸福的 blessedly 幸福地 blessedness 幸福 blissfully 幸福地 days marked with a white stone 幸福的日子 eudemonia 幸福 eudemonic 幸福的 felicific 幸福的 felicity 幸福 happily 幸福地 happiness 幸福 on top of the world 幸福到极点 高兴bobbish 高兴的 cheerfully 高高兴兴地 cheerfulness 高兴 chuffed 高兴的 delectate 使高兴 disgruntle 使不高兴 exhilarate 使高兴 exhilaration 令人高兴 exhilarative 使高兴的 exult 非常高兴 exultant 非常高兴的 glad at 高兴 glad of 高兴 glad to meet you 很高兴认识你 glad 高兴的 gladly 高兴地 gladsome 高兴的 gleesome 极为高兴的 good humor 高兴 grouch 不高兴的人 grouchily 不高兴地 grouchy 不高兴的 hilarity 高兴 ill humor 不高兴 jauntily 高兴地 jauntiness 高兴 jollity 高兴 joyancy 高兴 joyless 不高兴的 nice to meet you 很高兴见到你 out of sorts 不高兴的 pleased 高兴的 rejoicingly 高兴地 sulkiness 不高兴 sullenly 不高兴地 harrowing 痛心的 孤独lone 孤独的 loneliness 孤独 lonely 孤独的 loner 孤独的人 monophobia 孤独恐惧症 plough a lonely furrow 孤独地行动 solitary 孤独的 solitude 孤独 疲倦aweary 疲倦的 beat-out 疲倦不堪的 careworn 疲倦的 dog-tired 疲倦极的 forspent 疲倦的 forwearied 极疲倦的 forworn 极疲倦的 get tired 疲倦 got tired 疲倦 harassed 疲倦的 indefatigable 不知疲倦的 languid 疲倦的 languidly 疲倦地 languorously 疲倦地 poohed 疲倦的 tireless 不疲倦的 tirelessly 不知疲倦地 untiringly 不疲倦地 unwearied 不疲倦的 wearily 疲倦地 weariness 疲倦 wearisome 使疲倦的 weary 疲倦的 讨厌a wet smack 讨厌的人 abominable 讨厌的 accursed 讨厌的 accurst 讨厌的 antipathetic 讨厌的 bally 讨厌的 betenoire 讨厌的人 blighter 讨厌的家伙 bore 讨厌的人 brattish 讨厌的 bratty 讨厌的 cumbersome 讨厌的 cumbrous 讨厌的 disfavour 讨厌 disgustingly 讨厌地 dislike 讨厌 disrelish 讨厌 distaste 讨厌 flipping 讨厌之极的 icky 讨厌的 irksome 讨厌的 loathing 讨厌 loathsome 讨厌的 loathsomely 令人讨厌地 nuisance 讨厌的 objectionable 讨厌的 odiously 讨厌地 odiousness 讨厌 odium 讨厌 offensive 讨厌的 pesky 讨厌的 plaguy 讨厌的 rebarbative 令人讨厌的 sad apple 讨厌的家伙 skunk 讨厌鬼 snorty 令人讨厌的 sourpuss 讨厌鬼 stinking 非常讨厌的 vilely 讨厌地 vileness 讨厌 wet smack 讨厌的人 喜欢get down on 开始不喜欢 grow upon 逐渐喜欢 have a liking for 喜欢 have a mark on 喜欢 have a sweet teeth 喜欢吃甜 have a sweet tooth 喜欢吃甜 homekeeping 不喜欢外出的 inhabitiveness 喜欢待在同一住所 liked 喜欢 likesome 讨人喜欢的 neophilia 喜欢新奇 out of conceit with 不再喜欢 persona grata 讨人喜欢的人 prefer 更喜欢 take a fancy to 喜欢 take a liking for 喜欢 take a pleasure in 喜欢 take shine to 喜欢 yappy 喜欢叫嚷的
用中英文各写一篇情书
一封绝妙的情书 本人曾经成功使用,现转赠给你,记住灵活运用,不要死套 There once lived a lad who was deeply in love with a girl, but disliked by the girl’s father, who didn’t want to see any further development of their love. The lad was eager to write to the girl, yet he was quite sure that the father would read it first. So he wrote such a letter to the girl: My love for you I once expressed no longer lasts, instead, my distaste for you is growing with each passing day. Next time I see you, I even won’t like that look yours. I’ll do nothing but look away from you. You can never expect I’ll marry you. The last chat we had was so dull and dry that you shouldn’t think it made me eager to see you again. If we get married, I firmly believe I’ll live a hard life, I can never live happily with you, I’ll devote myself but not to you. No one else is more harsh and selfish and least solicitous and considerate than you. I sincerely want to let you know what I said is true. Please do me a favor by ending our relations and refrain from writing me a reply. Your letter is always full of things which displease me. You have no sincere care for me. So long! Please believe I don’t love you any longer. Don’t think I still have a love of you! Having read the letter, the father felt relieved and gave it to his daughter with a light heart. The girl also felt quite pleased after she read it carefully, her lad still had a deep love for her. Do you know why? In fact, she felt very sad when she read the letter for the first time. But she read it for a few more times and , at last, she found the key – only every other line should be read, that is the first line, the third, the fifth … and so on to the end. 一个小伙子非常爱一位姑娘,但姑娘的父亲却不喜欢他,也不让他们的爱情发展下去。
小伙子很想给姑娘写封情书,然而他知道姑娘的父亲会先看,于是他给姑娘写了这样一封信: 我对你表达过的爱已经消逝。
我对你的厌恶与日俱增。
当我看到你时我甚至不喜欢你的那副样子。
我想做的一件事就是把目光移往别处,我永远不会和你结婚。
我们的最近一次谈话枯燥乏味,因此无法使我渴望再与你想见。
假如我们结婚,我深信我将生活得非常艰难,我也无法愉快地和你生活在一起,我要把我的心奉献出来,但决不是奉献给你。
没有人能比你更苛求和自私,也没有人比你更关心我帮助我。
我真挚地要你明白,我讲的是真话,请你助我一臂之力结束我们之间的关系,别试图答复此信,你的信充满着使我兴趣索然的事情,怀有对我的真诚关心。
再见,请相信我并不喜欢你,请你不要以为我仍然爱着你
姑娘的父亲看了这封信以后,非常高兴地把信给了姑娘。
姑娘看罢信也非常快乐,小伙子依然爱着她。
你知道她为什么高兴吗
其实,她初读时非常忧伤,但她怎么也不相信那是他的真心话,于是她又默读了几遍,终于,她清楚了该怎样读法。
只能一、三、五行如此类推,直到信的结尾.
关于简·奥斯汀的国内外评论 中英文皆可 最好有关于《情感与理智》这本书的评论
【Jane Austen】 Jane Austen (16 December 1775 – 18 July 1817) was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the landed gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature, her realism and biting social commentary cementing her historical importance among scholars and critics. Austen lived her entire life as part of a close-knit family located on the lower fringes of the English landed gentry. She was educated primarily by her father and older brothers as well as through her own reading. The steadfast support of her family was critical to her development as a professional writer. Her artistic apprenticeship lasted from her teenage years until she was about 35 years old. During this period, she experimented with various literary forms, including the epistolary novel which she tried then abandoned, and wrote and extensively revised three major novels and began a fourth. From 1811 until 1816, with the release of Sense and Sensibility (1811), Pride and Prejudice (1813), Mansfield Park (1814) and Emma (1816), she achieved success as a published writer. She wrote two additional novels, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion, both published posthumously in 1818, and began a third, which was eventually titled Sanditon, but died before completing it. Austen's works critique the novels of sensibility of the second half of the 18th century and are part of the transition to 19th-century realism. Her plots, though fundamentally comic, highlight the dependence of women on marriage to secure social standing and economic security. Her work brought her little personal fame and only a few positive reviews during her lifetime, but the publication in 1869 of her nephew's A Memoir of Jane Austen introduced her to a wider public, and by the 1940s she had become widely accepted in academia as a great English writer. The second half of the 20th century saw a proliferation of Austen scholarship and the emergence of a Janeite fan culture. 【Contemporary responses】 In 1816, the editors of The New Monthly Magazine noted Emma's publication but chose not to review it. Austen's works brought her little personal renown because they were published anonymously. Although her novels quickly became fashionable among opinion-makers, such as Princess Charlotte Augusta, daughter of the Prince Regent, they received only a few published reviews.[89] Most of the reviews were short and on balance favourable, although superficial and cautious.[90] They most often focused on the moral lessons of the novels.[91] Sir Walter Scott, a leading novelist of the day, contributed one of them, anonymously. Using the review as a platform from which to defend the then disreputable genre of the novel, he praised Austen's realism.[92] The other important early review of Austen's works was published by Richard Whately in 1821. He drew favourable comparisons between Austen and such acknowledged greats as Homer and Shakespeare, praising the dramatic qualities of her narrative. Whately and Scott set the tone for almost all subsequent 19th-century Austen criticism. 【Sense and Sensibility】 Sense and Sensibility is a novel by the English novelist Jane Austen. Published in 1811, it was Austen's first published novel, which she wrote under the pseudonym A Lady. The story is about Elinor and Marianne, two daughters of Mr Dashwood by his second wife. They have a younger sister, Margaret, and an older half-brother named John. When their father dies, the family estate passes to John, and the Dashwood women are left in reduced circumstances. The novel follows the Dashwood sisters to their new home, a cottage on a distant relative's property, where they experience both romance and heartbreak. The contrast between the sisters' characters is eventually resolved as they each find love and lasting happiness. Through the events in the novel, Elinor and Marianne encounter the sense and sensibility of life and love. The book has been adapted for film and television a number of times, including a 1981 serial for TV directed by Rodney Bennett; a 1995 movie adapted by Emma Thompson and directed by Ang Lee; a version in Tamil called Kandukondain Kandukondain released in 2000; and a 2008 TV series on BBC adapted by Andrew Davies and directed by John Alexander. An upcoming adaption is an American drama-romantic comedy film titled From Prada to Nada which was adapted by Luis Alfaro, Craig Fernandez, and Fina Torres to be a Latina version of the novel with an expected release date of January 28, 2011. 【Critical appraisal of Sense and Sensibility】 Austen wrote the first draft of Elinor and Marianne (later retitled Sense and Sensibility) in epistolary form sometime around 1795 when she was about 19 years old. While she had written a great deal of short fiction in her teens, Elinor and Marianne was her first full-length novel. The plot revolves around a contrast between Elinor's sense and Marianne's emotionalism; the two sisters may have been loosely based on the author and her beloved elder sister, Cassandra, with Austen casting Cassandra as the restrained and well-judging sister and herself as the emotional one. Austen clearly intended to vindicate Elinor's sense and self-restraint, and on the simplest level, the novel may be read as a parody of the full-blown romanticism and sensibility that was fashionable around the 1790s. Yet Austen's treatment of the two sisters is complex and multi-faceted. Austen biographer Claire Tomalin argues that Sense and Sensibility has a wobble in its approach, which developed because Austen, in the course of writing the novel, gradually became less certain about whether sense or sensibility should triumph.[2] She endows Marianne with every attractive quality: intelligence, musical talent, frankness, and the capacity to love deeply. She also acknowledges that Willoughby, with all his faults, continues to love and, in some measure, appreciate Marianne. For these reasons, some readers find Marianne's ultimate marriage to Colonel Brandon an unsatisfactory ending.[3] The ending does, however, neatly join the themes of sense and sensibility by having the sensible sister marry her true love after long, romantic obstacles to their union, while the emotional sister finds happiness with a man whom she did not initially love, but who was an eminently sensible and satisfying choice of a husband. The novel displays Austen's subtle irony at its best, with many outstanding comic passages about the Middletons, the Palmers, Mrs Jennings, and Lucy Steele.
经典英文句子(感情方面)带翻译
《小妇人》,是因为它的确有不少自己独特之处。
独特的女主角形象的塑造,轻快绝非滑稽的喜剧演绎,淡淡的孤独哀伤情绪,以及无事的处理,都十分值得玩味。
故事大略讲述的是美国南北战争时期的一个故事。
一个普通家庭中的父亲前线参军,家中只有妻子和四个女儿:梅格、乔、爱美与贝丝。
影片讲述的主要就是四个小女孩的一段故事。
乔是全片的主人公,她的性格有点象男孩,自尊,自重,喜爱写作,但并不得写作的法门,只是写些幽灵、公爵、棺木上的鲜血等无聊虚假的作品,由于自尊,拒绝了豪阔出身的拉瑞的求爱。
梅格性格偏柔弱,但关键时刻仍然选择了自己的爱人。
爱美属于少有点自私,有一些爱慕虚荣,喜欢上流社会的浮华,后来与拉瑞结合。
贝丝最小,比较害羞,喜欢音乐,却没有钢琴,最后因为照顾邻居的小孩,得了猩红热,死掉了。
独特的女主角形象:独立,能干,有点冒失,些微泼辣。
这种女主角形象前可以追溯到郝丝嘉,后可延续到近来风行的“野蛮女友”系列。
另类的女性形象肯定与大众对女性的心理预期形成偏差,这本身就是一个制造喜剧效果的绝佳素材。
乔与郝丝嘉的相同之处,都是要追求个人的幸福,郝丝嘉有精密的算计,有对土地的深厚情感;乔有对写作的不懈热爱;野蛮女友则更多的是对男性的取悦(尤以《我的老婆未满18岁》和《河东狮吼》为甚),以个人的婚姻上的幸福为最终趋向。
这一点不知道是否是一倒退。
乔有不服输的个性,开篇中她进入庭院不走门,而采取跨围墙的方式,结果跌了一跤,然后重新返回到院外,再次成功跨越围墙,方才进入家中,这个动作即基本奠定了乔在全片中的性格。
但乔的个性并不是单纯的傻大姐男孩式女性,这点从乔试图阻止梅格与家庭教师布鲁克的相爱,以维护家庭,照顾母亲的事件可以看出,从乔得知拉瑞经过纽约而没有拜访她而感到的失落中可以看出,从她对贝丝的死去的悲伤可以看出。
有倔强,有勇敢,有泼辣,有冒失,有孤单,有伤感,这个女性形象在全片中无疑是鲜活的,也是最闪光的。
可以说,在乔的对应下,其他的人物形象多少地显得有点概念化了
表示人情感的英文单词都有哪一些,全面一些
表示人情感的英文单词都有哪一些,全面一些有emotion feelinghappy sadsorrowexcitedgrieve等等



