
傲慢与偏见 雨中经典对白
楼主不用找字幕,直接在网上搜电影对白吧。
求:《傲慢与偏见》 经典对白
Elizabeth Bennet: I thought you were in London.伊丽莎白:我原以为你在伦敦。
Mr. Darcy: No... No. I'm not.达西:不...不,我不。
Jane Bennet: Yes. A thousand times yes.简:是的,一说是的。
Caroline Bingley: I can't help thinking that at some point someone is going to produce a piglet and we'll all have to chase it.卡罗琳:我住不去想在某个地方某人也许会弄出一直小猪来,我们都必须去追逐它。
Caroline Bingley: Goodness, did you walk here Miss Bennet?卡罗琳:谢天谢地,你是在这儿散步吗本尼特小姐
Elizabeth Bennet: I did.伊丽莎白:是的。
Caroline Bingley: Charles. You cannot be serious.卡罗琳:查尔斯。
你不能这么严肃。
、Jane Bennet: He is just what a young man ought to be.简:他只是一个年轻人通常会这么做的。
Charlotte Lucas: Mr. Collins and I are engaged.夏洛特:科林斯先生和我订婚了。
Elizabeth Bennet: Engaged?伊丽莎白:订婚
Charlotte Lucas: Yes.夏洛特:是的。
Elizabeth Bennet: To be married?伊丽莎白:就要结婚了
Charlotte Lucas: Yes, Lizzie, what other kind of engaged is there? Oh, for heaven's sake, Lizzie, don't look at me like that. There is no earthly reason why I shouldn't be as happy with him as any other.夏洛特:是的,丽滋,难道还有别的订婚吗
哦,老天保佑,丽滋,不要那样看着我。
并没有任何世俗的理由,为什么我不能和别人一样和他在一起幸福。
Elizabeth Bennet: But he's ridiculous.伊丽莎白:但是他很可笑。
Charlotte Lucas: Oh hush.夏洛特:哦闭嘴。
Mr. Darcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.达西先生:我爱你。
最热烈地。
请接受我的手。
Elizabeth Bennet: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.伊丽莎白:先生,我很欣赏你经历过的挣扎,并且我很抱歉引起你的伤痛。
相信我,这些都是无意而为的。
Mr. Darcy: Is this your reply?达西先生:这就是你的回答
Elizabeth Bennet: Yes, sir.伊丽莎白:是的,先生。
Mr. Darcy: Are you... are you laughing at me?达西先生:你是...你是在嘲笑我吗
Elizabeth Bennet: No.伊丽莎白:不。
Mr. Darcy: Are you *rejecting* me?达西先生:你是在拒绝我吗
Elizabeth Bennet: I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.伊丽莎白:我很相信这种感觉,当你告诉我有碍于你的尊重,这会帮助你克服过去的。
Mr. Darcy: Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?达西先生:我可以问为什么吗,礼貌性地戴着一点点努力,我因而就被拒绝了
Elizabeth Bennet: And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment.伊丽莎白:并且我可能也想知道为什么,这对我是如此明显的一个侮辱,你选择是告诉我你喜欢我还是反对你自己更好的决定吧。



