
结婚的时候神父说的经典对白...(英文的)
you can go to fox website:There, you will find the Automatically Generated Transcript (may not be 100% accurate), but it should be good enough for you.I don't think there will be a Chinese translation right now.
英文电影经典台词
1一《Shawshank Redemption 》.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged , theirfeathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is somethinginside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That'syours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thingand maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 》1.Life was like a boxof chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupiddoes. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为。
3.Miracles happenevery day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was likepeas豌豆 andcarrots 胡萝卜.我和形影不离。
5.Have you given anythought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay awayfrom me please.求你离开我。
7. If you are ever introuble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look likea duckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避 in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a partof life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱 up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if weeach have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like ona breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you seeexists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the faceof danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave whenI have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When theworld turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you areback from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't changethe past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past canhurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢
9. Why should Ibelieve you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你
你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make itup to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the onlything in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could bemore like you.我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatevercomes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hardwinning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're nogentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never giveanything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite ofyou and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的 world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than ever loved any woman. And waited longer for you than waited forany woman.此句只可意会不可言传。
。
。
。
。
9.If I have to lie,steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myselfin a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no placefor me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwingaway happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will nevermake you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五1.Outwardly, I waseverything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're theluckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)3.There is nothing Icouldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.4.What the purpose ofuniversity is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)5.Remember, they lovemoney, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a gameof luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up inthe morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is agift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going toget dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each daycount. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Ourchoices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touchingsentence)12.Will you give us achance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shallwipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.六《Sleepless in Seattle》1.Work hard! Work willsave you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.2.You make millions ofdecisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and itchanges your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.3.Destiny takes ahand.命中注定. 4.You know, youcan tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.5.People who trulyloved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.6.You know it's easierto get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.7.You are the mostattractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士. 8.Why would youwant to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you'reattracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to theirsubconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neurosesknowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.10.Everybody panicsbefore they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.11.Your destiny can beyour doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason Iknow this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touchwith cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.13.I don't want to besomeone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyonesettles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.14.What if somethinghad happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have donewithout you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.七1. Money is noteverything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should loveanimals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Showerwith your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love theneighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind everysuccessful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there aretwo. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every manshould marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise nevermarry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is arelative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)9. Love is photogenic.It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children inbackseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your futuredepends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There shouldbe a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work neverkilled anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Workfascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God maderelatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
结婚的时候神父说的经典对白...(英文的)
Minister: We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name) in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, since the first man and the first woman walked on the earth. Therefore; it is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace. Who gives this woman to be married to this man? Father: My wife and I do. (Then the bride is given away) Minister: I require and charge you both that if either of you know any impediment why you may not be lawfully joined together in matrimony, you confess it now. Be assured that if any persons are joined together otherwise than as God’s word allows, their marriage is not lawful. (Minister: addressing the groom) (Groom’s Name), do you take (Bride’s Name) for your lawful wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live? Groom: I do. (Minster: addressing the bride): (Bride’s Name), do you take (Groom’s Name) for your lawful wedded husband, to live together after God’s ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live? Bride: I do. (At this point the couple may improvise by playing a favorite song, reading a scripture, etc. suggested scriptures might be genesis 2:21-25, mark 10:6-8 and 1 cor 13:4-7) Reader 1: A reading from the book of Genesis, chapter 2, versus 21 through 25: So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, “this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ’woman, ’ for she was taken out of man.“ for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame. Reader 2: A reading from the gospel of Mark, chapter 10, versus 6 through 8: But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one. Reader 3: A reading from the Apostle Paul, the first letter to the Corinthians, chapter 13, verses 4 through 7: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It alwaysprotects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Minister: Let us pray for this man and woman as they make their marriage vows. Father, as (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name) have chosen each other, help them and bless them that their love may be pure, and their vows may be true. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen. (Minister: addressing the groom who repeats the marriage vows): I (Groom’s Name) take thee (Bride’s Name) to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, ’til death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth. (Minister: then to the bride who repeats the marriage vows): I (Bride’s Name) take thee (Groom’s Name) to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, ’til death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth. (The Minister then gets the brides ring from the best man) Minister: (praying over brides ring): Lord, bless this ring that he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in your peace, and continue in your favor until life’s end, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen. (Groom: placing ring on bride’s finger): With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment. Minister: (praying over groom’s ring): Lord, bless this ring that she who gives it and he who wears it may abide in your peace, and continue in your favor until life’s end, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen. (Bride: placing ring on groom’s finger): With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment. (Music may be inserted here.) (The wedding song) Minister: Let us pray Father, we pray for all married persons, that they may continue to give, be able to forgive, and experience more and more of the joy of the Lord with each passing day. And especially for (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name), now beginning their married life together, that they may have divine assistance, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health. May your fullest blessing come upon (Bride’s Name) and her husband (Groom’s Name), from this day forward, for ever and ever, Amen. May Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, always be at the center of the new lives you are now starting to build together, that you may know the ways of true love and kindness. May the Lord bless you both all the days of your lives and fill you with his joy. Amen. (The minister now joins their right hands together and says): Those, whom God has joined together, let no man put asunder. In so much as (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name) have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, having given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and having declared same by the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife. Minister: (to the couple): Seal the promises you have made with each other with a kiss. (The couple kisses.) Minister: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. _________________. Now let us pray as Jesus has taught us: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词每部10句哦亲~
《TITANIC泰坦号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱. 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易. 7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士. 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切. 《GARFIELD加菲猫》 1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》 (1)、After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎样,明天是新的一天! (2)、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今后各自曲折,各自悲哀 (4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 (7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。
。
。
。
。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。



