
魂断蓝桥最经典台词是哪句
Myra Lester: I loved you, I've never loved anyone else. I never shall, that's the truth Roy, I never shall. 玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。
我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again. 玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity. 玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think we're going to do tonight? 罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢
Myra Lester: Well, I, I ... 玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我… Roy Cronin: Oh, you won't have time for that. 罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。
Myra Lester: For what? 玛拉·莱斯特:怎么
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you! 罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊
没有时间等你犹豫了
Myra Lester: No? 玛拉·莱斯特:不是
Roy Cronin: No! 罗伊·克罗宁:不
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead? 玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢
Roy Cronin: You're going to get married. 罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didn't think so. 玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves you're an outsider. 玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。



