
要优美英文的句子(30句)带中文翻译的那种
beautiful smile
微笑是世界上最美丽的花 翻译为英语
Smile is the most beautiful flowers of all the world。
求英语优美句子20句,有点深度的,不要爱情
3 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 4 凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去 Fading is true while flowering is past 5 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... 6 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars 7 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered . 8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix? 9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过 There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害 When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt 11 人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪 When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended. 12 命里有时终需有 命里无时莫强求 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life. 13 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁. No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others. 14 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 15 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell 16 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹 Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 17 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 18 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 20 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人 At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 21 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me. 22 距离使两颗心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 23 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 24 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 25 因为你,我懂得了爱。
If I know what love is, it is because of you. 26 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
The darkness is no darkness with thee. 28 如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 28 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
There is no remedy for love but to love more. 30 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
When love is not madness, it is not love. 31 有爱的心永远年轻。
A heart that loves is always young. 32 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 33 灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
The soul cannot live without love. 34 生命虽短,爱却绵长。
Brief is life, but love is long. 35 爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak. 36 没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 37 我的爱与你同在。
My heart is with you. 38 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet! 39 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
I'll think of you every step of the way. 40 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候 Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 41 热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 42 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. 43 没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Every day without you is like a book without pages. 44 爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出 Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of. 45 爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。
Love is a light that never dims. 46 愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight. 47 人活着总要爱一回。
She who has never loved, has never lived. 48 生命如花,爱情是蜜。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 49 两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts. 50 在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you. 51 我的心因你而笑。
You make my heart smile. 52 为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys? 53 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 54 爱永远不会嫌晚。
It is never too late to fall in love. 55 对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world. 56 哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。
Where there is love, there are always wishes. 57 你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. 58 爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. 59 爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count. 60 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 61爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 62 初恋是永生难忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life. 63 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. 64 情绵绵,爱无边。
Love without end hath no end. 65 爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes. 66 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
In love folly is always sweet. 67 什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes. 68 爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。
The only present love demands is love. 69 真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets. 70 爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。
Love warms more than a thousand fires. 71 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic. 72 你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
给一些很唯美的英语句子,越多越好
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. ———曾经拥有的,不要忘记。
不能得到的,更要珍惜。
属于自己的,不要放弃。
已经失去的,留作回忆。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. ———我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different. ———当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. ———一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。
一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years. ———一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。
只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you. ———当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。
1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
你肯挟 瘸足的泥沙而俱下么
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着 潺(氵爰)的乐声。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 12.“海水呀,你说的是什么
” “是永恒的疑问。
” “天空呀,你回答的话是什么
” “是永恒的沉默。
” What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence. 13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。
而知识的幻影却不过如晨间 之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过 去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen. 20.我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。
你是谁呢,那样的沉默着
” “我不过是一朵花。
” We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?“ I am a mere flower. 24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air. 阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光” 后边。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love. 我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在 小石中流过。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.



