
都江堰是我国古代著名的工程写300字导游词
都江堰由鱼嘴、飞沙、宝瓶口三部分组成。
鱼嘴是修建在江心的分水堤坝,把汹涌的岷江分隔成外江和内江,外江排洪,内江引水灌溉。
飞沙堰起泄洪、排沙和调节水量的作用。
宝瓶口控制进水流量,因口的形状如瓶颈故称宝瓶口。
内江水经过宝瓶口流入川西平原灌溉农田。
从玉垒山截断的山丘部称为离堆。
都江堰是著名的古代水利工程,位于四川省成都平原西部的岷江上,今都江堰市城西。
它处于岷江从山区泻入成都平原的地方。
在都江堰建成以前,岷江江水常泛滥成灾。
公元前256年,秦国蜀郡太守李冰和他的儿子,吸取前人的治水经验,率领当地人民兴建水利工程。
都江堰建成后,成都平原沃野千里,成为“天府之国”,这项工程直到今天还在发挥着作用,被称为“活的水利博物馆”。
“鱼嘴”是都江堰的分水工程,因其形如鱼嘴而得名,它昂头于岷江江心,把岷江分成内外二江。
西边叫外江,俗称“金马河”,是岷江正流,主要用于排洪;东边沿山脚的叫内江,是人工人工引水渠道,主要用于灌溉。
都江堰鱼嘴分水原理:都江堰工程由鱼嘴(分水堤)、飞沙堰(溢洪道)、宝瓶口(引水口)三大工程构成(见图1)。
它们有机的组合,联合发挥了引水灌溉、排洪、排沙和减灾的巨大作用。
鱼嘴与金刚堤连在一起,位于江心,它们的建造和作用与弯曲河床形态有密切关系。
金刚堤实质是岷江河床上的江心洲,鱼嘴位于金刚堤的顶端,形如鲸鱼之嘴巴,故名为鱼嘴。
鱼嘴与金刚堤的共同作用是使岷江河床分汊,即分为内江和外江,所以鱼嘴与金刚堤是一个非常关键的工程。
从分水堤与金刚堤位于河床中心位置分析,这个堤的建造,主要是李冰利用了河流的弯道环流的科学原理形成的。
如现在的分水堤东侧是岷江凹岸,也正是内江流经的部位,西侧是岷江的凸岸,也正是外江流经的部位。
这里的弯道环流的表流流入凹岸,把凹岸被侵蚀的和过境的大量泥沙,由环流的底流再搬运到凸岸堆积成遇回扇,其中一部分泥沙在江心堆积形成规模宏大的江心洲(金刚堤),泥沙在洲头不断堆积、延伸,加之人工不断对它们修筑、加固和保护,形成今日之天然——人工金刚堤和鱼嘴。
金刚堤和鱼嘴的存在,使岷江主流在此成为分汊型河床。
尤其鱼嘴的存在意义,在于发挥分汊河流的分水分沙作用,如冬、春枯水季节,岷江水位较低,河流主流线多靠近河谷凹岸流去,分水堤将约十分之六的江水流入内江,十分之四的江水流入外江,保证了灌区的用水量,简称“四六分水”;夏、秋洪水季节,岷江水位相对升高,河流主流线相对变直,大部分江水流向凸岸,故分水堤又将十分之六的江水排入外江,十分之四的江水注入内江。
显然,这是李冰掌握了分汊口即江心洲(金刚堤)和洲头(鱼嘴)的分水分沙特点,又利用了内江具有平面弯道环流泄水特性,创造的科学分水方法。
成都市各大旅游景点英文名称
成都市的旅游景点称如下:金沙遗址:Jinsha Ruins熊猫基地:Chengdu Panda Base院:Wenshu Temple锦里古街:Jinli Ancient Street宽窄巷子:Kuai Zhai Zane都江堰水利工程:Dujiangyan Irrigation Project乐山大佛:Leshan Giant Buddha庐山:Mt.Lushan武侯祠:Wuhou Temple峨眉山:Mt. Emei青城山:Mt.Qingchengshan四姑娘山:Mt. Siguniang九寨沟:Jiuzhaigou Valley三星堆:Sanxingdui世界自然遗产:the World Natural Heritage杜甫草堂:Dufu's Thatched Cottage青羊宫:Qingyang Temple金沙遗址:Jinsha Ruins摩梭族:Mosuo宝光寺:Baoguang Temple自贡国家恐龙地质公园:Zigong NationalGeological自贡大山铺:Dashanpu of Zigong武侯祠:Wuhou Temple九寨沟:Jiuzhaigou Valley三星堆遗址:the site of Sanxingdui世界自然遗产:the World Natural Heritage都:the Dujiangyan Dam杜甫草堂:Dufu Thatched Cottage青羊宫:Qingyang Taoist Temple武侯祠:Temple of Marquis都江堰:Doujiang Weir九寨沟:Jiuzhaigou蜀南竹海:Bamboo Sea三星堆遗址:Sanxingdui
都江堰介绍
Located in the south to dujiangyan qingcheng mountain, 66 kilometers away from chengdu. The mountain forest green, with green jade, shape if wall, it is called qingcheng. QuanShan scenery beautiful, have qingcheng world quiet said. But because now visitors many, has the name, but going on it, and don't waste trip. Mount qingcheng Taoist is one of the cradles of our country. The eastern han dynasty last years, Taoism in the mountain ZhangDaoLing founder set the altar missionary, and gradually developed into a Taoist resort. QuanShan had Taoism palace, the view of more than 70 seats, now still remains in 38. Among them, the famous: JianFuGong, tianshi cave, three island stone, the patriarch temple, chaoyang hole, the qing and natural pictures, the golden whip rock stalagmites, ZhangRen mountain peaks, etc.青城山位于都江堰市本南,距成都66公里。
山上林木葱茏,峰峦叠翠,状若城廓,故称青城。
全山景物幽美,有青城天下幽之称。
不过由于现在游客多了,已经名不符实了,但到此一游,也不枉此行。
青城山是我国道教发祥地之一。
东汉末年,道教创始人张道陵在此山设坛传教,逐渐发展成道教胜地。
全山曾有道教宫、观70余座,现尚有遗迹38处。
其中,著名的有:建福宫、天师洞、三岛石、祖师殿、朝阳洞、上清宫以及天然图画、金鞭岩、石笋峰、丈人山等。
四川各大旅游景点的英文名字,全面一点,多一点
武侯祠:Wuhou Temple九寨沟:Jiuzhaigou Valley三星堆遗址:the site of Sanxingdui世界自然遗产:the World Natural Heritage都江堰:the Dujiangyan Dam杜甫草堂:Dufu Thatched Cottage青羊宫:Qingyang Taoist Temple
给些关于旅游的好词好句(英语版的)
成都旅游英语100句 Travel in Chengdu English 100 Welcome to Chengdu -- The Land of Ease
(欢迎来到成都-休闲之都) Transportation(交通) 1、How was your flight?(旅程怎么样啊
trip) It’s OK.(还好。
)All right 2. How can I get to Minshan hotel?(我怎样才能到civil aviation hotel
) You can get there by bus or by taxi(你可以坐公共汽车或是坐出租车。
) 3. Where can I find the bus to downtown?(我在哪儿能乘坐到市中心的公共汽车
) Out the door, turn right, and you will see it.(出门向左转你就会看到了。
) 4. How long dose it take from the airport to downtown?(从机场到市中心要多长时间
) Around 30 minutes.(大概要30分钟。
) 5. I hope you’ll enjoy your time in Chengdu.(希望你在成都玩得愉快。
) 6. Excuse me, how can I get to tianfu Square?(请问,我怎样才能到天府广场
) It’s 10 minutes walk down that way.(朝那个方向走10分钟就到了。
) 7. Can I take this bus to Sichuan university?(我能乘这辆车到四川大学吗
) Yes. It’s only two stops from here.(是的,两站就到。
) 8. Please let me know when we arrive at Xinnanmen bus station.(到新南门车站时请告诉我。
) No problem.(没问题。
) 9. It there a foreign language bookstore nearby?(这附近有外文书店吗
) Yes there is a big one downtown. It’s 15 mintes by taxi.(是的,在市中心有家很大的书店。
坐出租车只要15分钟。
) 10. Excuse me, where can I post a parcel overseas?(请问,哪里可以寄国际包裹
) Here in the hotel.(酒店里就有。
) 11. I need to see a doctor. Where should I go ?(我需要看病。
我应该去哪里
) You can go to the west china hospital.(你可以去华西医院。
) 12. How often is the train to Mt.Emei?(去峨眉山的火车多长时间一班
) Just a minute,Let me check the schedule for you. (每天都好几班。
我给你查一查时刻表。
) 13. Is it a long trip?(旅程时间长吗
) Well. it’s about 2~3 hours.(大概2~3个小时。
) 14.Do you have a direct flight to Europe? (有直达欧洲的班机吗
) Yes ,.Every week there are two direct flights to Amsterdam. (有的。
每周有两班直达阿姆斯特丹的飞机。
) 15.When should I check in at the airport?(我应该什么时候到机场办理登机手续
) Usually 3 hours before departure for international flights.(国际航班要提前3个小时。
) 16.Do you think you can get me to the airport by 3:30 pm?(你能在下午3点半以前带我到达机场吗
) Sure,no problem.(当然,没有问题。
) 17. Enjoy your flight.(祝你旅途愉快。
) Welcome to Chengdu –the Land of Dreams! (欢迎来成都,梦想之都
) Accommodation (住宿) 18. Do you speak English?(你能讲英语吗?) Yes can I help you? (是的.需要帮忙吗?) 19. My name is Henry Stark.I have a reservation for a single room.(我叫亨利.斯塔克,我想登记入住.) Yes,of course. Mr stark.(好的,斯塔克先生。
) 20. Is there a safe in the room?(房间有保险箱吗
) I am afraid not. But you can deposit your valuables at the reception desk. (没有。
但您可以把贵重物品存放在接待处。
) 21. What time is breakfast?(早餐是什么时间
) From 6:00 to 9:30(早上6点到9点。
) 22. I would like room service.(我想要客房服务。
) How can I help you?(需要什么服务呢
) 23. I’d like a wake—up call at 9:00am.(我需要9点叫早。
) Yes 9:00 o’clock in the morning.(好的,是在早上9点。
) 24. Where can I make an international call?(我在哪里可以拨打国际长途
) You can use the phone in your room.(您可以使用房间电话。
) 25. I lost my key. Can you help me?(我的钥匙丢了,你能帮我吗
) Yes. right away.(马上。
) 26. I don’t have hot water.(这里没有热水。
) I’m sorry. I’ll send someone up right away .(对不起,我马上派人来检查。
) 27. What’s the phone number of the hotel?(酒店的电话是多少
) 85583333. It’s on This card(85583333,这张卡片上就有。
) 28. Where is the gift shop?(请问礼品店在哪里
) It’s on the second floor.(在第二层) 29. Excuse me. What is the exchange rate?(请问汇率是多少
) The exchange rate is $100 to 800 RMB.(汇率是100美元兑换800人民币。
) 30. Do you have a city map?(有城市地图吗
) Well, You can buy one in the gift shop.(有。
在礼品店可以买到。
) 31. Can I store my luggage here?(可以把我的行李寄存在这里吗
) Yes, of course.(当然可以。
) 32. What is this charge for? I didn’t use the mini-bar.(这笔费用是什么
我没有使用过房间的迷你吧。
) Let me double-check.(让我核对一下。
) 33. How would you like to pay, cash or credit card?(您想以什么方式支付,现金还是信用卡
) Credit card. Please.(用信用卡,谢谢。
) 34. How much is the taxi fare to the airport?(从这里坐出租车到机场要多少钱
) About 50 RMB.(大约50元人民币。
) Welcome to chengdu –the land of flavors! (欢迎来成都——美食之都) Food 美食 35 Welcome to our restaurant! How many in your group, please?(欢迎光临,请问几位
) Two of us.(两位。
) This way, please.(这边请) 36 Would you like a booth or a table?(要坐包厢还是桌子
) Table, please.(桌子就可以了) 37 It is quieter upstairs. Would you like to have a look?(楼上更安静些,要去看一下吗
) Yes please.(当然) 38 This way ,please your step。
(这边请,请小心。
) 39 Would you prefer a private party room?(你们要单间吗
) No, thanks.(不用,谢谢。
) 40 Is this table ok? (坐这里可以吗
) Great.(很好) 41 What would you like to order?(请问今天点什么菜?) Jiaozi (饺子。
) 42 Would you like something to drink first?(先喝点什么
) Yes, ice water, please.(冰水,谢谢。
) 43 Do you have an English menu?(有英文菜单吗
) Sorry, our menu is in Chinese only, but we do have a picture-menu. (抱歉,只有中文的,但我们有带照片的菜单。
) 44 What do you recommend?(你可以推荐什么菜吗
) Would you like to try mapo Tofu?(要不要试一下麻婆豆腐
) 45 Would you like your food not spicy, mild or very spicy?(您的菜要不辣,微辣,还是很辣
) Mild, please.(微辣。
) 46 Excuse me, some more tea?(打扰一下,要加茶水吗。
) Sure.(是的。
) 47 Where is the restroom?(洗手间在哪
) Down the hall.(在大厅那边) 48 Hope you have enjoyed your dinner。
Would you like a doggy bag?(希望您今天用餐满意,要打包吗
) No, thanks. Check, please.(不用,谢谢
现在买单。
) 49 Thank you for coming. Hope to see you again soon!(谢谢光临,请再惠顾
) Welcom to Chengdu—the Land of Beauty! (欢迎来到成都--“锦绣之都”) Sightseeing 观光 50 What is the most popular place to visit?(游客最喜欢去那里) Many people would say Dujiangyan, a world –famous cultural heritage(许多人都会推荐都江堰这一世界文化遗产地。
) 51 What is it famous for?( 它以什么闻名呢
) It’s a water project with a history of over 2000 years, and it’s still in use today(它是一个具有2000多年历史的水利工程,今天它仍然还在使用。
) 52 Where can I see giant pandas?( 在哪里我能看到大熊猫
) I highly recommend the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base in the north of the eity.(我推荐您参观位于城北的大熊猫繁育研究基地。
) 53 Why is Jiuzhaigou so popular? 为什么九寨沟那么出名
Because it’s the best-known natu-ral wonder in China. (因为它是中国最著名的自然景观。
) 54 What’s the best way to go to Jiuzhaigou National Park
去九寨沟最佳的方式是什么
Most people fly, but you can also take a one-day bus 大多是乘飞机,但您也可以坐大巴。
55 What is the easiest way to get there ? 到那里去哪种方式最容易
I suggest you take a guided tour. 我建议您参加旅行团。
56 What is the oldest site in Chengdu? 什么是成都最古老的遗址
The site of Jinsha Relic. It is the cradle of the Shu Culture. 金沙遗址。
它是蜀文化的摇篮。
57 Where is Sanxingdui Museum located? 三星堆博物馆在哪里
It’s about 60 kilomerers to the north of the city (城市以北60公里。
58 Are there many tourist attractions downtown? 在市区有很多景点吗
Yes. There are Temple of Marquis Wu, Du Fu’s Thatched Cottage,Qingyang Temple and so on. 是的有武候祠、杜甫草堂、青羊宫等。
59 I like hiking in the mountains.What’s your recommentation
我喜欢爬山,我应该去哪里
I would say Mt.Qingcheng. You can enjoy its fresh air and great views. 我推荐您去青城山,你可以在那里享受清新空气和宜人风景。
60 Can I take a bicycle to get around? 我可以骑车四处逛逛吗
Yes, but you’d better get a guide to go with you(可以,但您最好找一个向导一起去。
) 61 Can you show me around here? 您可以带我四处看看吗
It will be my pleasure. 我非常乐意。
62 Where can I get a bird’s eye view of Chengdu? 在哪里可以鸟瞰成都
In the revolving restaurant at the top of Shudu Mansion.在蜀都大厦顶上的旋转餐厅。
63 Do you have something like Tiananmen Square here in chengdu。
. 在成都有天安门广场那样的广场吗
Yes, It’s called Tianfu Square. (有啊,名叫天府广场。
) 64 Is there a subway in Chengdu? 成都有地铁吗
Well it’s under construction. 成都地铁正在建设中。
65 I want to file a complaint. What should do? 我要投诉。
怎么办
You may dial 96927 你可以拨打电话96927 Welcom to Chengdu--thr Land of Charms! (欢迎来到成都--“魅力之都”
) Entertanment(娱乐) 66. What can I do with my leisure time
休闲有什么好去处
You may go to watch Sichuan Opera. 你可以去看川剧。
67.Where can I watch Sichuan Opera? 哪里可以看到川剧
At the popular Jingjiang Theater on Huaxing Street. 华兴街的锦江剧场很有名。
68 Can I see the unique face-changing performance there? 那儿有独一无二的变脸表演吗
Yes, every night. 是的,每晚都有。
69 What do local people usually do in their spare time? 通常本地人在闲暇时刻都做什么呢
Many would spend time with friends in a teahouse. 很多人都和朋友一起泡茶馆。
70 What does a typical traditional teahouse look like? 地道的老茶馆是什么样的
It is the open air,and they serve tea in covered tea sets. 在露天,都用盖碗茶。
71 Where can I find a traditional teahouse? 地道的老茶馆在什么地方
At People’s Park or Wangjinglou Park 人民公园,或者望江公园。
72. Are there any good places for children? 有孩子们玩的地方吗
Yes,Chengdu Amusement Park is a good choice. 有啊,你可以带他们去成都游乐园。
73. Are there any options? 还有什么选择吗
You may take them to Chengdu Wildlife World in Jintang county. 还可以带他们去金堂的成都野生世界。
74. Where can I enjoy the city’s evening? 在哪儿可观看城市的夜景
You can stroll along Qintai Road to get a taste of the old city. 你可以去琴台路走走,感受一下老成都的味道。
75. How can I get to know more about the locals? 我怎样才能更多了解当地人呢
You can join the English Speaking Corner by Jinjiang River near Minshan Hotel 你可以去锦江河边岷山饭店附近的英语角。
76. I like to go bar-hopping? 我想去泡吧。
Well, there are a lot of bars around the Yulin area. 哦,在玉林附近有好多酒吧。
77. Are there any night clubs or disco near here? 这附近有夜总会或者迪斯科餐厅吗
Yes, there are quite a lot around Jiuyanqiao Bridge. 有,九眼桥附近有很多。
78 Do you have a drinks menu in English? 你们有英语的饮料菜单吗
Yes, here you go. 有的,给您。
79 . What kind of beers do you have? 你们有什么啤酒
We have a nice selection here. 品类很多,供您选择。
80. Where can I get a good cup of coffee? 上哪儿可以喝到好咖啡
You may mant to try Starbucks or Coffee Beanery. 去星巴克或宾诺咖啡吧。
81. Have a good time! 祝您玩得愉快
Wecome to Chengdu-the Land of Abundance! 欢迎来到成都-天府之国
Shopping 购物 82. I ‘d like to buy some milk and paper towels 我想买一些牛奶和纸巾。
Let’s go to the super market. 我们去超市吧。
83 Where are the shopping carts? 推车在哪儿
They’re beside the escalator. 在自动扶梯旁。
84 I’d like some low-fat milk. 我想要些低脂牛奶。
Right over there. 就在那儿。
85. Can I help you? 我能帮助您吗
Thank you. I’m just looking. 谢谢,我只是随便看看。
86. Can you tell me what it is, please? 您能告诉我这是什么吗
Sure. It’s a Chinese knot,a symbol of happiness. 当然,这是中国结,它是幸福的象征。
87 Where is it made? 它是在哪生产出来的
It’ s made in Chengdu. 在成都。
88. How much is this toy panda? 这个熊猫玩具多少钱
It’ s 50 yuan. 50元。
89. How many would you like? 您需要多少
Two would be fine. 两个就可以了。
90. What stylt of shirts would you prefer? 您想要什么样式的衬衣
Short sleeve,please. 短袖的。
91. What’s your size? 您穿什么尺寸的
Size 36, perhaps. 大概36码。
92. Can I try it on? 我能试试吗
Go ahead. 请便。
93. Where is the fitting room
试衣间在哪儿
Follow me, please. 请跟我来。
94 Do you have other colors? 有没有其它颜色的
Yes, we also have it in black and white. 有,我们还有黑色和白色。
95. What’s it made from? 是什么面料的
It’ s made from silk. 它是用丝绸做的。
96 . I’m afraid it’ s too expensive. Can you give me a disecount? 我觉得太贵了,你能给我打个折吗
Sorry, it’s already on sale. 对不起,这已经在减价了。
97. Do you have our discount card? 您有没有打折卡
Yes, here you are. 有的,给你。
98 . I’ve come to exchange this shirt。
我来换这件衬衣。
What’s the problem
是什么问题呢
99 It doesn’t fit right. It’s too small. 它不合身,太小了。
I see. Can I get you a bigger one? 我知道了,帮您换一件大的好吗
100. Where can I buy some traditional Sichuan handicrafts? 哪儿能买到传统的四川手工艺品
You can go to jinli street next to the Temple of Marquis wu. 你可以去武侯祠旁的锦里。



