
2. I feel so upset. 我觉得很沮丧。
3. I’m in a bad mood today. / I’m moody today. 我今天心情不好。
4. I feel kind of blue today. 我今天有点“郁闷”。
5. I feel low today. 我今天心情(有点)低落。
6. I’m so down. 我心情很低落。
7. I’m a bit down in the mouth today. 我今天有点闷闷不乐的。
8. I’ve been down in the dumps recently. 我最近很“郁闷”。
9. I can’t put my finger on what’s wrong. 我不晓得什么地方不对劲儿。
10. Sorry, I got up on the wrong side of the bed today。抱歉,我今天心情不好。
我害怕蛇。
2. I have a fear of being in small places.
我害怕置身于狭小的空间里。
3. You frightened me.
你吓着我了。
4. You scared me to death.
你吓死我了。
5. That horror movie made my hair stand on end.
那部恐怖电影吓得我头发都竖起来了。
6. We were horror-stricken when we saw the accident.
我们目睹了那起意外,都吓坏了。
7. I was scared silly.
我都吓傻了。
8. My blood ran cold.
吓得我不寒而栗。
9. It gave me goose bumps.
吓得我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩。
10. It is really creeping me out, and I can't sleep.
我吓坏了,根本睡不着。
11. I get spooked from ghost stories and scary movies.
我被鬼故事和恐怖电影吓着了。
12. Last night, I dreamed about being chased by an angry dog. I really had my heart in my mouth.
昨晚我梦到被一条疯狗追,吓得我心都提到嗓子眼了。
13. That loud noise scared me out of my wits.
那声巨响把我的魂都吓没了。
14. She really scared the pants off of me.
她真的把我吓坏了。
15. He drives like a madman - frightens the hell out of me.
他像疯了一般,开车开得特别快,我快吓死了。
16. The boy came in fear and trembling to tell his father he had a bad report card.
那男孩战战兢兢地进来告诉父亲他考得很差。
17. Sally said I should try Bungee, but I had cold feet.
莎莉说我应该体验一下蹦极,但是我就是不敢。
18. Stop shaking in your boots, Bob. I'm not going to fire you.
别提心吊胆的,鲍勃,我不会炒了你的!
根本没有力气重新开始。
2、 On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。
3、Everything seems just out of reach.
每件事情似乎都够不着边。
4、 You can"t rise to the occasion.
你根本无法振作起来。
5、 These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底地精疲力竭。
6、 You feel small and insignificant.
你感到自己很渺小和微不足道。
7、 On blue days you feel like you"re floating in an ocean of sadness.
在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。
8、 You"re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don"t even know why.
不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。
9、 Ultimately, you feel like you"re wandering through life without purpose.
最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。
10、 You"re not sure how much longer you can hang on.
你不知道自己还可以撑多久。



