
本人过去三年来的大部分时间都是从事的秘书工作,自信足够资格填补你们招聘的职位。
2.So I hope you will be able to help me find this sort of employment, not only because I need the money, but also because this type of job would give me an opportunity to improve my ability.
希望阁下能相助谋此类工作,不仅是因为本人目前手头拮据,而且我相信此类工作有助于我工作能力的提高。
3.The companies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.
此外,本人自信英文能力颇强,可以符合贵公司的需要。
4.I have worked as a vehicle salesman for XX Co. for the past four years.
本人在过去四年在XX公司担任汽车推销员。担任此职前,曾在某百货公司推销电器。
5.Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
非常不幸,本人不得不离职,因为一次世界性的经济不景气使我的雇主不得不结束公司业务。
6.I have worked as a senior clerk for the ZHONGJI International Freight Forwarding Co. Ltd. for the past two years. At present I am their chief salesman account for over one half of the sales.
本人在过去的两年中,一直就职于中集国际贸易货运代理有限公司,目前任该公司销售主任,个人所完成的销售任务占该部门全部业务额的一半以上,佣金为主要收入来源。
7.I worked mainly on commission and I feel that I am able to earn a substantial amount although I am very young.
尽管目前还很年轻,但自信有能力赚取更多实际利润。
8.Since 2014 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales. In the course of my work. I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handling business problems other than my proper sphere.
本人自2014年起,一直担任售货业务工作。在工作期间,除正式业务范围外,还与各地区客户颇有来往,并利用公余时间,学习了许多有关商业问题的处理。
9. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's company. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
本人希望在经营出口业务的公司工作,以便能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。本人现任职公司的老板对我的工作雄心颇为赞许,因而愿协助我另谋他职。
10.I am sure that these clients would equally welcome my service if I work for you.
我确信,这些客户也会同样欢迎我的服务。
至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。
2. the salary i should require would be 20,000 a year.
希望年薪能达到两万元。
3. the salary required is 800 per month,living in the house.
希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。
4. however,the matter of remuneration will take care of itself,as it always does,if other things are all right.
如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。
5. i am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。
1、You always know the right thing to say.(你总是说话得体!)
2、This is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)
3、You’re really talented.(你很有天赋。)
4、You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
5、You have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
6、You’ve got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)
7、You’re so smart.(你非常聪明。)
8、Your Chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)
9、Everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
10、We’re so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)
11、You’re very professional.(你非常专业。)
12、You have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)
13、You’re looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)
14、The food is delicious.(好吃!)
15、I admire your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)
16、You look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)
17、You look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
18、Nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)
19、You two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
20、You did a good job.(你干得非常好。)
21、Your English is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)
22、I envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
23、Your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)
24、I’m very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)
25、Your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26、You have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)
27、Your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
28、What an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)



