
今天中午,妈妈带我去吃汉堡。
This afternoon, my mother took me to hamburger.
到了餐厅,我早早地洗好了手坐到座位上,闻到汉堡的香味口水都要流出来了。
When I arrived at the restaurant, I washed my hands early and sat down on the seat. When I smelled the hamburger, my mouth would flow out.
开吃了,我拿起汉堡狼吞虎咽地吃了起来,三口两口就吃完了一个.于是又抓起第二个汉堡,这一个也很快被我消灭了.接着我一手抓着一个鸡腿一手抓着一个鸡翅啃了起来?
After eating, I picked up the hamburger and gobbled it up. I ate one in three and two. So I grabbed the second hamburger, which I soon wiped out. Then I grabbed a chicken leg in one hand and a chicken wing in the other. ?
吃完了,我依依不舍地离开。
After eating, I reluctantly left.
Come on. 来吧(赶快) 。
Have some French fries. 请吃一引起薯条。
Hold on. 等一等。
I like hamburgers. 我喜欢吃汉堡包。
I agree。 我同意。
I hope you’re enjoying your staying here。希望你在这里过得愉快。
I’m a little under the weather. 我有点不舒服。
I’m as sick as a dog. 我病的很重。
I’ve heard so much about you。久仰大名。
Let’s get together again。改天再聚聚。
May I have a look? 我可以看一看吗?
May I have your name, please?请问尊姓大名?
No way! 不行!
Not bad. 还不错。
Sure. Here you are. 当然可以。给你。
That’s a great idea!好主意!
The bulb is burnt out. 灯泡烧坏了。
to blow a fuse. 保险丝烧断了。
You look sick. How are you feeling? 你看起来不太舒服,你感觉怎么样?
You’re welcome. 不客气(不用谢)。
今天妈妈终于带我出来吃贝克汉堡了。吃饭时,来了一个奶奶带着十岁左右的'男孩。这个男孩居然穿着超小的短裤,拖着拖鞋,衣服上脏巴巴,好像没洗干净。他们来了后,店里都被他们的声音充满了,嗓门特别高,男孩吵着奶奶买这买那,奶奶似乎不太乐意,争吵声不绝于耳,真是素质差!
Today, my mother finally took me out to eat Baker's hamburger. At dinner, a grandmother came with a boy about ten years old. The boy was wearing super small shorts and slippers. His clothes were dirty and didn't seem to be cleaned. When they came, the shop was full of their voices. Their voices were very high. The boy quarreled with grandma to buy this and that. Grandma didn't seem to like it very much. The quarrels were endless. What a poor quality!



