
一.询问餐厅
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?这附近是否有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
I"d like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
I"d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I"d like to have some local food.我想尝试一下当地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the main area for restaurants?此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
二 .餐厅预约
Do I need a reservation?我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o"clock should be O.K. 9点应该没问题。
I"d like to reserve a table for three.我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today"s special?今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.我们共有6个人。
We"d like a table with a view of garden.我们想要面对花园的位子。
We"ll come around eight o"clock.我们大约在8点到达。
It"s O.K. Your name, please.没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I"d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I"m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
should the ladies wear formal dresses?女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?我们大概需要等多久?
三.餐厅点餐
May I have a menu,please?请给我菜单。
May I order,please?我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.全熟(五分熟/全生)。
四.餐厅用餐
Could you tell me how to eat this?请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
May I smoke?可以抽烟吗?
I"d like a glass of water, please.请给我一杯水。
My order hasn"t come yet.我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?可以在这儿付帐吗?
I"d like a dessert, please.请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?可以给我一些芝士吗?
暑假里的一天,我自己尝试做牛排,虽然很累,但是我
我将冰箱里的牛排化冻,把事先准备好的玉米粒和青豆拌在一块儿,土豆削皮切块,虽然切得大小不一,但是是我吃的,不必计较。弄好了材料,我准备加工它们啦!
我熟练地打开小火,将黄油放进去,化成金灿灿的油后便放入玉米粒、青豆和土豆块。顿时,厨房响起一阵“噼里啪啦”的交响乐。我掌握好火候,不停地翻炒,直到将玉米粒炒的金黄金黄的,才关火装盘,拌上酱汁。辅料就轻而易举地做好了。
接下来是最重要的一个环节:煎牛排。这时的.牛排已经化的差不多了,是时候煎了。我又切了一小块放到锅里,不一会儿就化成一滩金黄的油了,浓浓的香味扑鼻而来,调皮的油珠在锅里开心地跳跃着,时不时跳出几颗,我见状赶紧将牛排放进去,左翻翻,右看看,豆大的汗珠从额头上滴下来。我顾不上擦汗,眼睛紧盯着锅内的牛排,巴不得早点吃牛排呢!
牛排可算是熟了,可此时我的衣服早已湿透了,但我可算是体会到做饭的辛苦。
一、Making Plans 订计划
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你决定。
459. I'm considering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济。
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工吗?
464. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好运。
二、 About Decisions 关于决定
466. It's up to you. 由你决定。
467. You have the final say. 你说了算。
468. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她坚持说那没关系。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我决定不卖房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你决定了吗?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,还没有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 还没决定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 别在犹豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的。
479. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总在做出决定,比如戒烟。
450. Don't shilly-shally. 别犹豫不决。
三、 Traveling 旅游
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
483. How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗?
488. It's fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
489. Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有朋友吗?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 让我看看。
四、 About Shopping 关于购物
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
497. Here's your change. 这是找你的钱。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎的`东西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
501. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点的吗?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大号?
505. It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。
506. It's too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
508. I'll take it. 我买了。
509. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
510. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?
五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
524. Here you are. 给。
525. Here is your change. 找您的钱。
六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
530. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有别的节目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能换个频道吗?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预报。
七、 Appointments 约会
541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么时间?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生
556. What's your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
560. Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
563. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。
九、 Making A Phonecall 打电话
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
573. Hold on. 等一会儿。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。
十、 About Mail 关于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。



