
There's nothing to tell!没什么好说的。
He's just some guy I work with!他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today.卡罗尔今天把她的`东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud?我很大声地说了吗?
She didn't know, how should I know?她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now.我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it?你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask?我应该问谁呢?
What if I don't wanna do that?如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me!但对我来说很重要!
It's a metaphor.这只是个比喻。
What does that mean?那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before.我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs!把她推下楼!
Put the book back.把书放回去。
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?
I thought he was a good guy.我以为他是好人。
You are trained for nothing.你书都白念了。
You(really)know me well.你真了解我。
How did you pay for them?你用什么付钱?
I know (exactly) how you feel.我知道你的感受。
Look what I just found on the floor.看看我在地板上找到什么?
Let's split it.我们分了它吧。
What’s with you?你怎么了?
What did you get?你得到了什么?
You know what the scariest part is?你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
What were you gonna say?你刚才想说什么?
60、I’ll fix it! 我去搞定!
61、Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re a very good competitor. (hats off to向谁脱帽致敬)
62、How long has it been since (you had sex with your gf)? 有多久没做……
63、Forget it!/skip it!/I don’t wanna talk about this any more. 别提了
64、I mean it! 我是认真的!
65、I’m totally over her! 我早就忘了她了!
66、I’m gonna pay for it tonight. 今晚我要付出代价。
67、Where were we?刚才我们谈/做到哪里了?
68、Leave me alone! 别管我/别惹我
69、You have to pick your moments/timing. 你说话得选时机。
70、You started it!你先挑衅的(选自 The Incredibles)
71、Will he know what this is in reference to?他知道是谁打来的吗?
72、Make it three/two.再来一杯/份(和老外一起到酒吧,餐厅点同样东西时的经典用语,言简意赅)
73、That makes two of us. 所见略同
74、Two coffee to go. 两杯咖啡打包。
75、I was trying to reach you all night. 我找了你一晚上。
Theres nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
Hes just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didnt know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I dont wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
Its a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。



