
O sing, fair lady, when with me
O sing, fair lady, when with me
Sad songs of Georgia no more:
They bring into my memory
Another life, a distant shore.
Your beautiful, your cruel tune
Brings to my memory, alas,
The steppe, the night - and with the moon
Lines of a far, unhappy lass.
Forgetting at the sight of you
That shadow fateful, shadow dear,
I hear you singing - and anew
I picture it before me, here.
O sing, fair lady, when with me
Sad songs of Georgia no more:
They bring into my memory
Another life, a distant shore.
2、 "I cannot tell all needs it never asks,or knoembers.我说不出这心为什么那么默默地颓废着,是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。 ——泰戈尔"
3、 黑云受光的接吻时便变成天上的云朵。 ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》
4、 我不懂这心为何静默地忍受煎熬。 它是为了那不曾要求、不曾知晓、不曾记得的小小需求。 ——泰戈尔 《泰戈尔诗集》
5、 抽象概念作为一种见解倒是不错的,但应用到人们身上,就不那么行得通了 ——泰戈尔
6、 一定要小心挑选敌人,因为你会发现,你自己和敌人变得越来越像。 ——泰戈尔
7、 人世行客的身影落在我的作品里。他们不带走什么。他们忘却哀乐,抛下每一瞬间的生活负荷。他们的欢笑悲啼在我的文稿里萌发幼芽。他们忘记他们唱的歌谣,留下他们的爱情。 是的,他们别无所有,只有爱。他们爱脚下的路,爱脚踩过的 地面,企 望留下足印。他离别洒下的泪水肥沃了立足之处。他们走过的路的两旁,盛开了新奇的鲜花。他们热爱同路的陌生人。爱是他们前进的动力,消除他们中途跋涉的疲累。人间美景和母亲的慈爱一样,伴随着他们,召唤他们走出心境的黯淡,从后面簇拥着他们前行。 ——泰戈尔
8、 Sorroy heart like the evering among the silent trees. ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》
9、 太急于做好事的人,反而找不到时间去做好人。 he e to be good. ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》
10、 我在路边行走,也不知道为什么 时已过午,竹枝在风中
11、 "Thy sunshine smiles upon the y heart, never doubting of its spring floother and the clamorous day of the child. 静夜有母亲的美丽,如喧哗的白日之于孩子。 ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》
21、 "当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也要再错过群星了。 If you shed tears iss the sun, you also miss the stars. ——罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔"
22、 "我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯。 i cast my oy path, because i have a lamp that has not been lighted. ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》"
23、 "雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。” The raindrops kissed the earth and esickchildren, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.” ——泰戈尔" 《飞鸟集 》
24、 孩子永住在不老时间的神秘里,历史的尘埃无法将他蒙蔽。 ——泰戈尔 《流萤集》
25、 The scabbard is content to be dull Born as the bright summer flo Died as the quiet beauty of autumn leaves ——泰戈尔 《生如夏花》
33、 爱让人类亲吻著无限。 ——泰戈尔
34、 当乌云与阳光接吻,便化出满地繁花。 ——泰戈尔
35、 昨夜的暴风雨用金色的和平为今晨加冕。 ——泰戈尔
36、 羽毛满足于 懒洋洋的躺在尘灰里, 忘掉了天空。 ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》
37、 杯中的水是亮闪闪的,海里的水是黑沉沉的。小道理可用文字说清楚,大道理却只有伟大的沉默。 ——泰戈尔
38、 根是地下的枝,枝是空中的根。 Roots are the branches do oment of pleasure, it ile, and you could see it and read it in a moment. 假如它是片刻的欢娱,它将在喜笑中开花,你就会立刻看到,立刻懂得了。 If it erely a pain, it" e "lt in limpid tears, reflecting its inmost secret e think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknot that iss the sun, you also miss the stars. ——泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》"
在朗诵实践中恰如其分地运用态势语,将赋予朗诵有血有肉艺术生命,创造出具有审美价值艺术形象。下面是泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏,欢迎参考阅读!
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏1
泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:当时光已逝
When Day Is Done
当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那用黑暗厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱夜幕下苏醒。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏2
我一无所求
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草懒味悬垂在地面薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏3
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小漂泊者呀,请留下你们足印在我文字里。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
世界对着它爱人,把它浩翰面具揭下了。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒接吻。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地泪点,使她微笑保持着青春不谢。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着流水呀,在你途中泥沙,要求你歌声,你流动呢。你肯挟瘸足泥沙而俱下么?
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切脸,如夜雨似,搅扰着我梦魂。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静山林中。



