
2、 Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
3、I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待。
4.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
5、.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
6、1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
7、.Miracles happen every day. 古迹每天都在产生。
8、. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9、 I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
10、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
1.Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?--a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!--I have as much soul as you,--and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;--it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,--as we are!"
“你以为我可以留下来成为你觉得无足轻重的人吗?你以为我是一台机器吗?——一台没有感情的机器?可以忍受别人把我口中可怜的一点面包夺走,把我杯中可怜的一点活命之水泼掉吗?你以为,因为我贫穷、卑微、矮小而且不漂亮,我就没有灵魂没有心吗?——你想错了!我的灵魂和你一样,我的心也完全一样!如果上帝赐予我一点美貌和很多财富,我也能让你对我难分难舍,就像现在我难以离开你一样。我现在不是通过凡人的肉体在和你交谈——是我的精神在对你的精神说话,就好像我们俩都穿越了坟墓,一起站到了上帝的脚下:在上帝的脚下我们是平等的——我们本来就是平等的!”
2.Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I’m poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的`灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过了坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3.So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confeeverything I might as well have lost my life.
总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死
4.If God had gifted me with some beauty And much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,convenionalties, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the gave, And we stood at God's feet,equal-as we are!
如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难以离开我,就像现在我难以离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等—本来就如此!
5.Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate
生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
6.I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
7.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
8. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡
9.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
10.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在产生
It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
难道就因为我一贫如洗默默无闻长相平庸个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的'财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
We've been good friends, haven't we?我们是好朋友 不是吗?
Yes, sir.是的先生
I've a strange feeling with regard toyou,我对你有一种奇怪的感觉
as if I had a string somewhere undermy left ribs,就像我左肋有一根线
tightly knotted to a similar string inyou.紧紧地和你肋部的那根弦连在一起
And if you were to leave,如果你一定要走
I'm afraid that cord of communionwould snap.这条线就会断掉
And I've a notion that I'd take tobleeding inwardly.我想我会因此而心碎
As for you, you'd forget me.至于你 会忘记我吧?
0How?怎么忘记?
I have lived a full life here.这里有我全部的生活
I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生
and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
I have no wife.我没有妻子
0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下
And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小
that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的
As we are.我们是平等的



