
1、No pains, no gains.
一份耕耘,一份收获
2、You ain't seen nothing yet.
你还没看过更好(烂)的;好戏还在后头
3、To give a rain check.
改天的`邀请
4、That's what friends are for.
这就是好朋友啊
5、It's a pain in the neck.
很讨厌而难避免
6、It's the thought that counts.
心意最重要;重在情意
7、The tip for the iceberg.
冰山一角;危险的细微的征兆
8、Jump down someone's throat.
粗暴地回答某人;无理地打断某人的话
9、Save something for a rainy day.
以备不时之需
10、Behind the scenes.
在幕后;在黑暗中
11、By the skin of one's teeth.
刚好,勉强,侥幸
12、Don't rock the boat.
不要破坏现状、捣乱
13、Worth its weight in gold.
很有价值的
14、Speak for the devil.
说曹操曹操到
1. You have a good sense of humor.
你真幽默。(别人讲笑话不管好笑不好笑,都用这句。)
2. Your Chinese is really surprising!
你的中文令人惊讶!(用来鼓励说汉语的老外。)
3. You have a very successful business.
你的事业很成功。(现代人喜欢听!)
4. Your are very professional.
你非常专业。(他会更认真!)
5. Your are so smart.
你非常聪明。(谁都愿意听!)
6. I envy you very much.
我非常羡慕你。(接下来你可以诉苦了。)
7. You two make a lovely couple.
你们真是天生的一对。(他们会为选择了彼此而自豪。)
8. Your are really talented.
你很有天赋。(给他动力和勇气。)
9. You look nice in that color.
你穿那种颜色很好看。(搞不好,她会买一大堆那种颜色的'衣服。)
10. You have a good taste.
你很有品位。(高层次的赞美。)
11. You look like a million dollars.
你看上去帅呆了。(多么昂贵的赞美!)
12. You look great today.
你今天看上去很棒。(每天都可以用!)
13. We are so proud of you.
我们真为你骄傲。(表扬孩子最有效。)
14. I’m very pleased with your work.
我对你的工作非常满意。(正式、真诚的赞扬。)
15. This is really a nice place.
这真是个好地方!(随口就说且效果很好的赞美!)
16. You are looking sharp.
你看上去真精神!(可令他兴趣盎然。)
17. Everything tastes great.
每样东西都很美味。(吃完了就说这句。)
18. I admire/respect your work.
我对你的工作表示敬意。(世界通用!)
19. You’ve got a great personality.
你的个性很好。(非常安全的表扬。)
使用频率最高的美语口语296句(9)
231. Forgive and forget.
不念旧恶
232. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
如果听起来好像不是真的,也许就不是真的
233. Those were the days.
那真是好时光
234. water under the bridge
过去式;无法挽回的`过去;过去的事了
235. Monkey see, monkey do.
有样学样
236. What one doesn't know won't hurt one.
不知道不会怎样
237. There's a time and a place for everything.
在适合的时候派上用场;适时做事
238. You can't win them all.
人不可能一直走运;人不可能一帆风顺
239. Different strokes for different folks.
人各有所好
240. Customers are always right.
顾客第一
241. give sth. one's best shot
尽最大努力
242. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
受不了压力,就离开吧
243. If the shoe fits, wear it.
若这话说对了,就接受意见吧
244. like two peas in a pod
腻在一起
245. point-blank
直接地



