
1、 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2、 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3、The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4、 Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6、Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的.人而浪费你的时间。
7、Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8、Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9、Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10、 Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
喜欢一个人,是不会有痛苦的。爱一个人,也许有绵长的痛苦,但他给我的快乐,也是世上最大的快乐。
英文情诗带翻译篇一:
To his Coy Mistress 致羞怯的情人
by Andrew Marvell
Had we but world enough, and time,
如果我们的世界够大,时间够多,
This coyness, lady, were no crime.
小姐,这样的羞怯就算不上罪过。
We would sit down and think which way
我们会坐下来,想想该上哪边
To walk, and pass our long love's day;
去散步,度过我们漫漫的爱情天。
Thou by the Indian Ganges' side
你会在印度的恒河河畔
Shouldst rubies find; I by the tide
寻得红宝石:我则咕哝抱怨,
Of Humber would complain. I would
傍着洪泊湾的潮汐。我会在
Love you ten years before the Flood;
诺亚洪水前十年就将你爱,
And you should, if you please, refuse
你如果高兴,可以一直说不要,
Till the conversion of the Jews.
直到犹太人改信别的宗教。
My vegetable love should grow
我植物般的爱情会不断生长,
Vaster than empires, and more slow.
比帝国还要辽阔,还要缓慢;
An hundred years should go to praise
我会用一百年的时间赞美
Thine eyes, and on thy forehead gaze;
你的眼睛,凝视你的额眉;
Two hundred to adore each breast,
花两百年爱慕你的每个乳房,
But thirty thousand to the rest;
三万年才赞赏完其它的地方;
An age at least to every part,
每个部位至少花上一个世代,
And the last age should show your heart.
在最后一世代才把你的心秀出来。
For, lady, you deserve this state,
因为,小姐,你值得这样的礼遇,
Nor would I love at lower rate.
我也不愿用更低的格调爱你。
But at my back I always hear
可是在我背后我总听见
Time's winged chariot hurrying near;
时间带翼的马车急急追赶;
And yonder all before us lie
而横陈在我们眼前的
Deserts of vast eternity.
却是无垠永恒的荒漠。你
Thy beauty shall no more be found,
的美绝不会再现芳踪,
Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound
你大理石墓穴里,我的歌声
My echoing song; then worms shall try
也不会回荡:那是蛆虫将品尝
That long preserv'd virginity,
你那珍藏已久的贞操,
And your quaint honour turn to dust,
你的矜持会化成灰尘,
And into ashes all my lust.
我的情欲会变成灰烬:
The grave's a fine and private place,
坟墓是个隐密的好地方,
But none I think do there embrace.
但没人会在那里拥抱,我想。
Now therefore, while the youthful hue
因此,现在趁青春色泽
Sits on thy skin like morning dew,
还像朝露在你的肌肤停坐,
And while thy willing soul transpires
趁你的灵魂自每个毛孔欣然
At every pore with instant fires,
散发出实时的火焰,
Now let us sport us while we may;
此刻让我们能玩就玩个尽兴;
And now, like am'rous birds of prey,
此刻,像发情的猛禽
Rather at once our time devour,
宁可一口把我们的时光吞掉
Than languish in his slow-chapp'd power.
也不要在慢嚼的'嘴里虚耗。
Let us roll all our strength, and all
让我们把所有力气,所有
Our sweetness, up into one ball;
甜蜜,滚成一个圆球,
And tear our pleasures with rough strife
粗鲁狂猛地夺取我们的快感
Thorough the iron gates of life.
冲破一扇扇人生的铁栏栅:
Thus, though we cannot make our sun
这样,我们虽无法叫太阳
Stand still, yet we will make him run.
驻足,却可使他奔向前。
英文情诗带翻译篇二:
A Man and a Woman Sit Near Each Other
一男一女促膝而坐
Robert Bly
罗伯特 勃莱
A man and a woman sit near each other, and they do not long
一男一女促膝而坐,这样的时刻
at this moment to be older, or younger,nor born
他们不会渴求更老或更加年轻,抑或
in any other nation, or time, or place.
生在另一个国度、另一个时间或地点。
They are content to be where they are, talking or not-talking.
他们心满意足于此情此景,无论交谈还是沉默。
Their breaths together feed someone whom we do not know.
他俩的呼吸共同为某个我们所不识的人提供养分。
The man sees the way his fingers move;
那个男人看着他手指动弹的样子;
he sees her hands close around a book she hands to him.
他看到她的双手围拢着一本递过来的书。
They obey a third body that they share in common.
他们服从着他们共享的另一个身体。
They have made a promise to love the body.
他们早就做出承诺:爱这身体。
Age may come, parting may come, death will come.
年龄会变老,分离会到来,死亡终会降临。
A man and a woman sit near each other;
一男一女这样促膝而坐:
as they breathe they feed someone we do not know,
他们呼吸时,为我们所不识的人提供养分,
someone we know of, whom we have never seen.
某个我们知道却从未见面的人。
英文情诗带翻译篇三:
A Red Red Rose 红玫瑰
by:Robert Burns
O, my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June;
O, my Luve's like the melodie,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in luve am I;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
I will luve thee still, my dear,
While the sands o' life shall run.
And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!
And fare-thee-weel, a while!
And I will come again, my Luve,
Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!
红玫瑰
郭沫若 译
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
六月初开韵晓风;
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
其声悠扬而玲珑。
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
我心爱你永不渝,
我心爱你永不渝,
直到四海海水枯;
直到四海海水枯,
岩石融化变成泥,
只要我还有口气,
我心爱你永不渝。
暂时告别我心肝,
请你不要把心耽!
纵使相隔十万里,
踏穿地皮也要还。
英文带翻译告白的情书一
To: Andy ~ From: Tricia
Dear Andy,
Now, I know we have not gotten to really know each other all that long and there is a little bit of an age difference between us, but I do really like you. You are a very special guy. There is so much about you I see that I know most girls don't see. They are all looking at you for your body. But Honey, I am telling you, that is not what I am doing. There is so much more to you than that. I have liked you for a very long time now but just never had the guts to say it to you. Well, that has all changed now. I am going all out and I am going to say it all. I really care a lot about you, and I would like to be a lot more then just friends. You mean so much to me. I mean, just seeing your cute little smile when I am having a bad day just makes the day seem not too dim. Or just to have you give me a hug makes me all warm and tingly inside. Just to see your smiling face brightens my darkest day. So, Hon, what do you say, would you like to give it a go?
Love Always,
Whinny
To:安迪:特里西娅
亲爱的安迪,
现在,我知道我们还没有真正了解对方,长期的,有我们的年龄相差一点点,但我真的很喜欢你。你是一个很特别的家伙。有这么多的了解你,我知道,我知道大多数女孩没有看到。他们都在看着你,你的身体。但是,亲爱的,我告诉你,那不是我在做什么。有这么多,你比。我也很喜欢你很长一段时间,但现在只是从来没有胆量说给你。好了,现在一切都改变了。我全力以赴,我会说这一切。我真的很在乎了很多关于你,我想了很多只是朋友。你的意思是我这么多。我的意思是,只看到你可爱的笑容时,我有一个糟糕的一天,只是让这一天似乎不是太暗。或者只是你给我一个拥抱,让我所有的热情和刺痛感里面。刚看到你的笑脸,照亮了我最黑暗的一天。因此,汉,你说什么,你想给它一个去?
永远爱你,
萧萧
英文带翻译告白的情书二
Every beat of my heart, loudly cries your name, I want so much to be withyou, oh, please, please, feel the same.
内心的每一次跳动,都在呼喊你的名字。我是如此渴望和你在一起,噢,希望你,希望你,能有同样的感觉。
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for aword. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I amlooking for a word that says...that you are the best!
我在寻找一句话,我在寻找一句全新的话。我在寻找一句话,我在寻找一句没人知道的话。我在寻找一句话,我在寻找一句话说……你是最好的!
If you are the wind, I am the sand.
If you are the shoe, I am the brush.
If you don't love me, I just wanna die.
如果你是风,我就是沙;
如果你是鞋,我就是刷;
如果你不爱我哦,我就会死。
推荐指数:☆☆☆☆绝杀秘笈:幽默诙谐是这个类型的特点,如果你是个外向幽默的`人极力推荐这种类型的表白,最后一个的风沙、鞋刷组合的表白不禁让人联想到《还珠格格》里面的一首歌“你是风儿,我是沙,缠缠绵绵绕天涯”,哈哈。
风险后果:英国阿伯丁大学公布的一项研究结果发现,真诚、直接的表白是最有效的求爱表白方式。如果你不那么灵活机动,不推荐用这款,小心因为说话不到位而对方觉得你不够真诚,聪明反被聪明误。
英文带翻译告白的情书三
I will not beat you, not scold you, but torture you with all my love.
不打你,不骂你,专用感情折磨你!
If you want a cute baby, and you are still worried about this, then I willadvice that you marry me!
假如你想要一个可爱的baby,假如你还为这事犹豫,那我给你提很好的建议——嫁给我吧!
My family name is “I”, first name is “love you”, and surname is “miss you”; mycognomen is ”understand you”, appellation is ”feel badly about you”, epithet is“think of you” , book name is “dream of you”, nickname is “chase you”. You cancall me I kiss you.
本人姓我!名爱你!字想你!大名叫懂你!芳名叫疼你!乳名叫念你!书名叫梦你!外号叫追你!你可以叫我吻你。
推荐指数:☆☆☆绝杀秘笈:看似平凡,却具有让感情沦陷的杀伤力,而且越往后看越令人小鹿乱撞,果然功夫了得!
风险后果:除非真的有把握对方爱你,否则不要轻易尝试这种方式,不然可能会得到反效果。



