
1、Sleep less than breathing is not hit the heartbeat
觉不到的呼吸 触不到的心跳
2、only that deep helpless.
爱情演变的如此失败,只留下那深深的`无奈。
3、Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on.
你的专属的味道,让我的心紧紧依靠。
4、From no words not talked about speechless, only need a silent instant just.
从无话不谈到无话可说,只需要一个沉默的瞬间而已。
5 Love is like sentence spell always let people willingly addictions
爱情像句咒语 总让人甘心沉迷
6、For all the things you do, and is not worth, who also don't understand.
为你做的一切,值得不值得,谁也不懂。
7、Time of gear has been turned, we have been repeating some damage.
时间的齿轮一直在转,我们一直在重复一些伤害。
8、Give up is completely lost, persistence will have at least a glimmer of hope.
放弃了就彻底的输了,执着最少还会有一丝希望。
9、I like your life across the meteor, fleeting.
我就像你生命中划过的流星,转瞬即逝。
10、Because loved a crazy, so see you still smiling silence.
因为曾经爱过一场疯狂,所以看你依旧笑着沉默。
2. I feel so upset. 我觉得很沮丧。
3. I’m in a bad mood today. / I’m moody today. 我今天心情不好。
4. I feel kind of blue today. 我今天有点“郁闷”。
5. I feel low today. 我今天心情(有点)低落。
6. I’m so down. 我心情很低落。
7. I’m a bit down in the mouth today. 我今天有点闷闷不乐的。
8. I’ve been down in the dumps recently. 我最近很“郁闷”。
9. I can’t put my finger on what’s wrong. 我不晓得什么地方不对劲儿。
10. Sorry, I got up on the wrong side of the bed today。抱歉,我今天心情不好。
我害怕蛇。
2. I have a fear of being in small places.
我害怕置身于狭小的空间里。
3. You frightened me.
你吓着我了。
4. You scared me to death.
你吓死我了。
5. That horror movie made my hair stand on end.
那部恐怖电影吓得我头发都竖起来了。
6. We were horror-stricken when we saw the accident.
我们目睹了那起意外,都吓坏了。
7. I was scared silly.
我都吓傻了。
8. My blood ran cold.
吓得我不寒而栗。
9. It gave me goose bumps.
吓得我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩。
10. It is really creeping me out, and I can't sleep.
我吓坏了,根本睡不着。
11. I get spooked from ghost stories and scary movies.
我被鬼故事和恐怖电影吓着了。
12. Last night, I dreamed about being chased by an angry dog. I really had my heart in my mouth.
昨晚我梦到被一条疯狗追,吓得我心都提到嗓子眼了。
13. That loud noise scared me out of my wits.
那声巨响把我的魂都吓没了。
14. She really scared the pants off of me.
她真的把我吓坏了。
15. He drives like a madman - frightens the hell out of me.
他像疯了一般,开车开得特别快,我快吓死了。
16. The boy came in fear and trembling to tell his father he had a bad report card.
那男孩战战兢兢地进来告诉父亲他考得很差。
17. Sally said I should try Bungee, but I had cold feet.
莎莉说我应该体验一下蹦极,但是我就是不敢。
18. Stop shaking in your boots, Bob. I'm not going to fire you.
别提心吊胆的,鲍勃,我不会炒了你的!



