
原文:Joey: Why, are you moving out?
Chandler: I‘m not moving out.
Joey: You’d tell me if you were moving out right
Chandler: Yeah, yeah, it‘s just that with my last roommate Kip...
Joey: Aw, I know all about Kip!
Chandler: It’s just that we bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
Joey: Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
Chandler: Aw, don‘t do that.
1、I won’t let her go without a fight! 我不会轻易放过她的
2、It could happen to anyone./ It happens to anybody./ That happens. 谁都可能会遇到这种情况
3、I’m a laundry virgin。我从来没去洗衣房洗过衣服
4、I hear you. 我知道你要说什么。/ 我懂你的`意思了
5、Nothing to see here!这里没什么好看的/看什么看!
6、Hello? Were we at the same table? 有没有搞错
7、You are so sweet/ that’s so sweet. 你真好。
8、I think it works for me.
9、Rachel, you are out of my league(等级,范畴). 你跟我不是同一类人
10、You are so cute. 你真好/真可爱
60、I’ll fix it! 我去搞定!
61、Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re a very good competitor. (hats off to向谁脱帽致敬)
62、How long has it been since (you had sex with your gf)? 有多久没做……
63、Forget it!/skip it!/I don’t wanna talk about this any more. 别提了
64、I mean it! 我是认真的!
65、I’m totally over her! 我早就忘了她了!
66、I’m gonna pay for it tonight. 今晚我要付出代价。
67、Where were we?刚才我们谈/做到哪里了?
68、Leave me alone! 别管我/别惹我
69、You have to pick your moments/timing. 你说话得选时机。
70、You started it!你先挑衅的(选自 The Incredibles)
71、Will he know what this is in reference to?他知道是谁打来的吗?
72、Make it three/two.再来一杯/份(和老外一起到酒吧,餐厅点同样东西时的经典用语,言简意赅)
73、That makes two of us. 所见略同
74、Two coffee to go. 两杯咖啡打包。
75、I was trying to reach you all night. 我找了你一晚上。



