
1 Im looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
2 Id like to make a reservation
我想预订。
3 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
4 I won’t check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部
6 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车
7 I haven’t nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
8 It’s all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708
20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机
21 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
22 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
23 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
24 Id like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 Id like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough
衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 The train is comfortable.
坐火车很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托运行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 The stations are always full of people。
火车站里经常挤满了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必须在中央车站换车。
Journey to Australia
Australia is one of the famous Oceanian country. The country is famous for its wool production and seashore tour. As the climate there is warm and comfortable, many people spend vocations there every year. I’m a super fan of water entertainment, so I choose it as my destination.
In Australia, the sky is bluer than blue, the clouds are whiter than white, all the local people enjoy an optimistic and active life. They also show their kindness and enthusiasm to the tourists.
The first step should be Sydney Opera which is among the most brilliant and splendid architectures in the world. Many world-class plays are put on in it .The surface and shape of it is like a seashell with glory decorations inside.
Then Melbourne is a good choice to be as the next step. In Melbourne, skin screen is a must to take with as the sunshine is upset and may burn your skin. The most attractive thing to me is the Australia Open, which is one of the biggest world-class tennis competition. Many great players such as Roddick Federer and its local player Hewitt etc. gather to compete. It’s really a feast for the eyes.
Australia is also home to one of the most challenging and exciting surfing and diving projects. As we know, it is always called a country riding on the back of sheep. From the interesting saying ,we can know something about the rich wool-production country. If you love animals, kangaroos and kaolas are good company to you .
【参考译文】
澳大利亚之旅
澳大利亚是一个著名的大洋州国家。这个国家以羊毛生产和海滨旅游而闻名。因为那里的气候温暖舒适,有很多人每年在这里旅游。我是一个超级迷水娱乐,所以我选择它作为我的.目的地。
在澳大利亚,天空比蓝天更蓝,云朵比白色更白,所有的当地人都过着乐观而积极的生活。他们也向游客展示他们的热情和热情。
第一步应该是悉尼歌剧院,它是世界上最辉煌最辉煌的建筑之一。在很多世界级的表演,表面和形状很像一个贝壳装饰得着荣耀里。
那么墨尔本是下一步的好选择。在墨尔本,皮肤是必须采取的,因为阳光不安,可能灼伤你的皮肤。对我来说最吸引人的是澳大利亚网球公开赛,这是世界上最大的网球比赛之一。许多伟大的球员,如Roddick Federer和当地球员Hewitt等聚集竞争。这真是赏心悦目。
澳大利亚也是一个最具挑战性和令人兴奋的冲浪和潜水项目的家。正如我们所知道的,它总是被称为骑在羊背上的国家。从有趣的说法,我们可以知道一些丰富的羊毛生产国。如果你爱动物,袋鼠和kaolas是很好的公司给你。
australia, the largest country in oceania, lies on the south coast of the pacific. it covers an area of 7.6 million square kilometers. it has a population of over 10 million. most of its people live in the east of the country by the sea. canberra,the capital of australia,is a beautiful city. sydney is the biggest city in australia, which has many places of interest. the opera house is well known all over the world.the olympic games were held in sydney.
澳大利亚是大洋洲最大的国家,位于太平洋南海岸,国土面积760万平方公里,人口超过1 000万,大多数居民居住在东部地区,濒临海洋。首都堪培拉是一座美丽的`城市。悉尼是全国最大的城市,有许多名胜,悉尼歌剧院闻名于世。奥运会就是在这里举行的。



