
英语对话常用的句子1:
A:Tony looks very handsome in the suit.
A:托尼穿那件衣服很英俊。
B:He prefers suits to jackets.
B:他愿意穿西装,不愿穿夹克。
A:Judge from his look,he's a very serious person.
A:从外表来看他很严肃。
B:As a matter of fact,he is.
B:事实上他本来就很严肃。
英语对话常用的句子2:
A:Can I help you?
A:您买什么?
B:Mm,I just need something about business news.Can you recommend some?
B:哦,我需要最近的商务消息,您能推荐吗?
A:The Times is a must.
A:《泰晤士报》是必读报纸。
B:Thank you.I'll have one.
B:谢谢,我来一份。
英语对话常用的句子3:
A:To be frank,I find philosophy rather boring.
A:老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。
B:To tell you the truth,it's the most tedious course I'ever had.
老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。
A:How could you manage to pass the exam?
那你怎么考过去的?
B:It is still a mystery to me.
B:我也不知道。
英语对话常用的句子4:
A:What do you think of the former champ?
A:你觉得上届冠军怎么样?
B:There were some bad misses in his defence,so he lost it.
但在卫冕中有些失误,所以他失败了
A:No champion can remain at the top for ever.
A:没有常胜的将军。
B:I suppose he's not in top form.
B:我倒觉得他状态欠佳。
实用口语:英语对话中常用的语气词
Uh-huh 当同意对方的'意见时,可以代替Yes。
Wow! 哇 哇噢 表示惊讶.羡慕
Exactly! *强调肯定的语气
Huh? *比what?更随便的说法
Well... *这是种很方便的表达方式。以下三种情况都可以用。
(1)一时回答不了或说不上来时。“嗯……”、“唉……”、“这个嘛……”、“话是不错,可……”。
(2)相当吃惊时。“哎呀!”、“什么?”、“啊!”。
(3)改变话题继续交谈时。“那么……”、“可是……”、“后来……”。
Umm... /Hmm... 让我想想。
Let me see. /see “考虑”、“盘算”、“想”,口语中常用来表示无法立刻答复,一时想不出回答的话,或想说点什么。
Mr. Smith:They’re playing the Wedding March. Your eyes are filled with tears。
他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。你的眼里都是泪水。
Mrs. Smith:I’m very touched and I can’t help bursting into tears at a wedding。
我太感动了,所以子啊婚礼上就忍不住掉泪了。
Mr. Smith:Really? I haven’t seen that at our wedding, but at Jeff and Mary’s。
真的吗?我都没见你在我们婚礼上流泪,却在杰夫和玛丽的婚礼上看到了。
Mrs. Smith:Mary looks so beautiful in the wedding gown, and I recall the moment that I was a bride。
玛丽穿着婚纱真漂亮。让我想起我当新娘的那一刻。
Mr. Smith:You will always be the most beautiful one in the world. What is the bridesmaid’s name?
你永远都会是世界上最漂亮的,那个伴娘叫什么名字?
Mrs. Smith:Judy. Why are you so interested in her?
朱迪,你怎么对她那么感兴趣?
Mr. Smith:Don’t be so sensitive. Just a casual question. I caught you looking at the groomsman。
别那么敏感,只是随口问问,我发现你在看伴郎。
Mrs. Smith:He is terribly handsome。
他非常英俊。
Mr. Smith:I wonder why he is chosen to be the groomsman and why Mary doesn’t marry him, since he’s much more attractive。
我不明白为什么他被选来做伴郎。既然他更有魅力,为什么玛丽不和他结婚。
Mrs. Smith:Why are you so bitter? No one tells worse jokes than you。
你为什么这么刻薄呢,没有人比你开得玩笑更糟糕了。
Mr. Smith:The minister is doing a good job. I’m not sure if they’ll be as happy as we are。
牧师主持得还不错,我可不确定他们是不是会像我们一样幸福。
婚礼上常用到的`英语句子:
我等待这一刻已经很久了。
I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。
谁将要主持婚礼?Who will officiate at the wedding?
他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。
They’re playing the Wedding March。
新郎和新娘真是天生的一对。
The groom and bride are perfect for each other。
我为这幸福的一对举杯?,愿你们白头偕老。I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。
我希望你们蜜月愉快。I hope you have a great honeymoon。
恭喜你们喜结良缘!Congratulations on your marriage!
你们能喜结连理真是太好了!It’s great for you to tie the knot!



