
1.Ilookforwardtoreceivingyourreplysoon.我期待很快能收到你的回复。
2.IamwritingtofollowuponourearlierdecisiononthemarketingcampaigninQ2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3.Withreferencetoourtelephoneconversationtoday…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4.Inmypreviouse-mailonOctober5…先前在10月5日所写的信…
5.AsImentionedearlierabout…如我先前所提及关于…
6.asindicatedinmypreviouse-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出…
7.Aswediscussedonthephone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8.fromourdecisionatthepreviousmeeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定…
10.Inreplytoyoure-maildatedApril1,wedecided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
11.Thisisinresponsetoyoure-mailtoday.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12.Asmentionedbefore,wedeemthisproducthasstronguniquesellingpointsinchina.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13.Asafollow-uptoourphoneconversationyesterday,Iwantedtogetbacktoyouaboutthependingissuesofouragreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14.Ireceivedyourvoicemessageregardingthesubject.I’mwonderingifyoucanelaboratei.e.providemoredetails.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
16.Pleasenotethat…请注意…
17.Wewouldliketoinformyouthat…我们想要通知你…
18.Iamconvincedthat…我确信…
19.Weagreewithyouon…我们同意你在…
20.Witheffectfrom4Oct.,2016…从2016年10月4日开始生效…
21.Wewillhaveameetingscheduledasnotedbelow…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22.Beassuredthatindividualstatisticsarenotdisclosedandthisisforinternaluseonly.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23.Iamdelightedtotellyouthat…我很高兴地告诉你…
24.Wearepleasedtolearnthat…我们很高兴得知…
25.Wewishtonotifyyouthat…我们希望通知你…
ngratulationonyour…恭喜您关于…
27.Iamfinewiththeproposal.我对这份提案没意见。
28.Iampleasedtoinformyouthatyouhavebeenacceptedtojointheworkshopscheduledfor22-24Nov,2016.我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2016年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29.Wearesorrytoinformyouthat…我们很抱歉地通知你…
30.I’mafraidIhavesomebadnews.我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31.Thereareanumberofissueswithournewsystem.我们的新系统有些问题。
32.Duetocircumstancesbeyondourcontrol…由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33.Idon’tfeeltoooptimisticabout…我觉得不太乐观关于…
34.Itwouldbedifficultforustoaccept…我们很难接受…
35.UnfortunatelyIhavetosaythat,sincereceivingyourenquiriesonthesubject,ourviewhasnotchanged.很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36.Wewouldbegratefulifyoucould…我们会很感激如果你可以…
37.Icouldappreciateitifyoucould…我会很感激如果你可以…
38.Wouldyoupleasesendus…?可否请你寄给我们…?
39.Weneedyourhelp.我们需要你的帮助。
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
41.Welookforwardtoyourclarification.我们期待你的澄清。
42.Yourpromptattentiontothismatterwillbeappreciated.您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
43.Iwouldreallyappreciatemeetingupifyoucansparethetime.Pleaseletmeknowwhatsuitsyoubest.如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44.Pleasegiveusyourpreliminarythoughtsaboutthis.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
45.Wouldyoupleasereplytothise-mailifyouplantoattend?请您回信如果您计划参加?
46.Pleaseadviseifyouagreewiththisapproach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。
uldyoupleaseletmeknowthestatusofthisproject?请让我知道这个计划的进度?
48.Ifpossible,Ihopetoreceiveacopyofyourproposalwhenitisfinished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。
49.IwouldappreciateitverymuchifyouwouldsendmeyourreplybynextMonday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50.HopethisisOKwithyou.Ifnot,letmeknowbye-mailASAP.
希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。
uldyoupleasesendmeyourrepliestotheabovequestionsbytheendofJune?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52.MayIhaveyourreplybyApril1,ifpossible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53.Ifyouwish,wewouldbehappyto…如果你希望,我们很乐意…
54.Pleaseletmeknowifthere’sanythingIcandotohelp.
请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
55.Ifthere’sanythingelseIcandoforyouon/regardingthismatter,pleasefeelfreetocontactmeatanytime.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
56.Ifyouwantadditionalrecommendationsonthis,pleaseletusknowandwecantrytoseeifthisispossible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57.I’mjustwritingtoremindyouof…我只是写信来提醒您…
58.Mayweremindyouthat…?我们想要提醒您…
59.Iamenclosing…我附上…
60.Pleasefindenclosed…请查阅附件…
61.Attachedhereto…附件是关于…
62.Attachedpleasefindthemostup-to-dateinformationon/regarding/concerning…
附上关于某某的最新资料…
63.Attachedpleasefindthedraftproductplanforyourreviewandcomment.
附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
64.Ifyouhaveanyfurtherquestions,pleasefeelfreetocontactme.
如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。
65.Ihopemyclarificationhasbeenhelpful.希望我的说明是有帮助的。
66.Pleasefeelfreetocallmeatanytime,Iwillcontinuallyprovidefullsupport.
67.Pleaseletmeknowifthisissuitable.请让我知道这是否恰当。
68.Lookingforwardtoseeingyousoon.期待很快能见到你。
69.Welookforwardtohearingfromyousoon.我们期待很快能得到您的回复。
70.Hopethisisclearandwearehappytodiscuthisfurtherifnecessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
英语商务交流常用句子
1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,免费英语站,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请通知我这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你有需要,我们很乐意...
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。
55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。
57. I'm just writing to remind you of...
我只是写信来提醒您...
58. May we remind you that...?
我们想要提醒您...
59. I am enclosing...
我附上...
60. Please find enclosed...
请查阅附件...
61. Attached hereto...
附件是关于...
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上关于某某的最新资料…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的说明对你有所帮助。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。
67. Please let me know if this is suitable.
请让我知道这是否恰当。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
很期待能尽快见到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我们很期待能得到您的回复。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回复。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。
73. I'll keep you posted.
我会与你保持联系。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的发展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。
76. I would like to apologize for...
我想就...道歉...
77. I apologize for the delay in...
对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。
80. I'm sorry about last time.
上次的事我很抱歉。
81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.
对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。
82. I'm really sorry about this.
这件事,我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。
87. Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
88. I appreciate very much that you...
我非常感激你...
89. I truly appreciate it.
我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你的参与。



