
All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Don't anybody move! 大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动
Now, empty that safe!掏空保险箱
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!钱钱钱
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! 住手 住手 可恶的蛋头
Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃
Help! Baa! Help us! 救命 救命啊
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊
Reach for the sky! 飞向天空
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!不 是胡迪警长
I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.我是来阻止你的` 独眼蛋头
Doh! How'd you know it was me?你怎么知道是我啊
Are you gonna come quietly?快跟我走吧
You can't touch me, Sheriff!你休想 警长
I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs. 我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬
Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! -呀
You're going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots. 你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧
You saved the day again, Woody你又拯救了危机 胡迪
You're my favorite deputy. 你是我最喜欢的副警长
You've got a friend in me片名:玩具总动员 "我是你好朋友"
You've got a friend in me你什么也别愁"
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.来 我们来抓牛
When the road looks rough ahead道路坎坷困难多"
And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed要十万八千里才到家门口"
Just remember what your old pal said牛仔 把他们围起来 "你只要想起我在你左右"
Boy, you've got a friend in me "我是你好朋友"
-Yee-haw! - Yeah, you've got a friend in me "哦对 我是你好朋友"
Hey, cowboy!嗨 牛仔
"有些人比我能干比我强"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
"身体健壮走起路雄赳赳" Big and stronger too
来吧 胡迪-Come on, Woody. Maybe
"也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你" But none of them will ever love you the way I do
"对你是毫无保留" It's me and you, boy
"多少的岁月中" And as the years go by -Whoa!
"我们的友谊更加深厚" -Whoa! - Our friendship will never die
"你会看到"-Whoo! You're gonna see
"我们的命运紧相连 It's our destiny
"我是你好朋友" -好耶- You've got a friend in me -All right
"哦对 我是你好朋友" -得分- Yeah, you've got a friend in me -Score!
"我是你好朋友" -酷- You got a friend in me -Wow! Cool!
-你喜欢吗 -妈咪 真是太棒了-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!
-喜欢就好 小寿星 -就跟我在店里看到的一样-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
好棒 好棒... 希望能摆得下-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...
一二三四 -One, two. Four.
好 这样就可以了Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...
可以留到搬家吗-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!
-去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
-好 派对要开始了-Okay. It's party time, Woody.
-好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人”-Yee...haw!
,你好 小姐Howdy, little lady
,有人在水源区下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
来 茉莉 你好重哦 -Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.
再见了 胡迪 "导演:约翰拉赛特" -See you later, Woody.
,我的天哪 今天要开生日派对 Pull my string! The birthday party's today?
,好了 各位 已经安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我盒子上写得很清楚 适合三岁以上 -Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.
怎么叫我当 口水公主的临时保姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool.
嘿 火腿 -Hey, Hamm.
-你看 我是毕加索 -我听不懂 -Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.
没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊 你这个大扁脸 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?
-队长 看到弹簧狗没有 -报告长官 没有-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!
好了 谢了 稍息Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.
-不行 弹簧狗... -No. S-Slink.
-好吧 那红的让给你好了 -Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.
-等一下 弹簧狗 我有一些坏消息 -坏消息-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?
去叫大家集合来开干部会议了 知道了-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.
开心点呀-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!
各位 干部会议了 长蛇、机器人准备讲台-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.
还有画板 拔枪Hey, Etch. Draw!
-你又赢了-Oh! Got me again.
画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.
大伙儿要开干部会议了 快点 快点Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.
我的那个呢Now, where is that... Oh.
谁把我涂鸦板拿走的Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?
-抱抱龙 你干嘛 -吓到没有? 要说实话-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.
这一次 我差一点就被你吓死I was close to being scared that time.
我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.
我只是一个惹人厌的家伙I think I'm just coming off as annoying.
Toy Story is not only the best Disney film because it has the best story and the best animation, but also because of the excellent actors chosen to provide the voices of the animals. The casting was perfect from top to bottom, and the movie provides an excellent adventure story about friendship and loyalty that keeps you engrossed until the nail-biting climax.Tom Hanks and Tim Allen provided excellent voices for Woody and Buzz Lightyear -their performances alone are one of the biggest things that made this such a spectacular movie.
Besides that, though, you have the excellent story that is not only noteworthy because it has never really been told from this perspective before, but also because it was just told so well.
All of the characters in the film are very well developed and all have appropriate and effective actors chosen to provide their voices. And of course, who could forget the revolutionary animation! The computer animation used for this movie not only made it startlingly realistic but also opened up tons of possibilities, and thankfully the filmmakers chose to explore these possibilities. There are dozens of things that are hidden in the woodwork throughout the film, as well as in the songs – note, for example, the subtle playing of the Indiana Jones theme song in the scene where Woody knocks Buzz out the window with the desk lamp.Toy Story is by far the best Disney film ever made, its pretty much perfect.
Its adventurous, its exciting, its entertaining, its good for the whole family, its got great characters, story, and plot, and above all, its fun.
欣赏一部电影,就如同翻阅一本书,能够打发时间,也能够学习不同的语言,还能够跟着影片里的每一个角色一起上天下海,一起推理思考,一起打击坏人,多么爽快啊!其中,我最喜欢的一部电影是“玩具总动员”。
故事内容非常精采,牛仔胡迪原本是主人安弟爱不释手的玩偶,但自从那个一心要拯救地球的太空战警巴斯光年来到家后,一切都变了样。胡迪变得自私自利,每天绞尽脑汁只想把主人现在最爱的巴斯光年驱逐出去,只是他这个自私自利的想法让其它的玩具相当不以为然,纷纷唾弃他。
之后,胡迪和巴斯不小心被破坏狂阿薛绑架回家了。虽然他们趁阿薛不注意时逃了出来,但是安弟一家人已经在搬家的路上,所以胡迪就和巴斯一起开着赛车,展开寻找主人的冒险之旅。
电影里有一段让我久久无法忘怀,那就是当他们被阿薛带回家时,领悟到只靠自己一人之力是无法逃出去的,所以这两位冤家决定忘记以前不好的回忆,一起逃出阿薛的`家!这一刻,我领悟到友情的真谛,以前我总是为所欲为,一不高兴就轻易跟朋友断交;现在,我知道友谊得来不易,所以从今天起,我要尽量体谅同学,主动付出不求回报。同时,我也学到了做事要团结、要合作,兄弟同心,其力断金,团结力量大!最后我也学到不要忌妒别人,要懂得包容与接纳,这样才能交到更多的好朋友。
胡迪和巴斯的不打不相识,让我想起自己也曾经与某位同学因为打扫而发生口角,但是我俩最后奇迹似的变成了好哥儿们,类似的真实经历,让我对这部电影特别有感觉,难怪我会这么喜欢“玩具总动员”。希望明年的棒球比赛,全班的同学都能像电影里的玩具们一样合作无间,如果球漏接了,互相打气;如果挥棒落空了,彼此鼓励,让我们也来上演“五班总动员”,成功进军全国赛!



