
求英语高手翻译
我找哈利波特3的全部英文台词~``道能不能帮到你哦~``我再尽力找找其它几部的~``这个你就先拿去吧~`先帖一部分就不全帖了.剩下的你就到网址里看哈.*^^*~~Harry: Lumos Maxima.Marge: Harry, Harry.Vernon: Harry, open the door.Harry: Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form.Vernon: What is it?Harry: Nothing, school stuff.Vernon: Later perhaps, if you behave.Harry: I will if she does.Marge: Oh, you’re still here, are you?Harry: Yes.Marge: Don’t say yes in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you. He’d have been straight to an orphanage if he’d been dumped on my doorstep. Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh? Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up.Vernon: Take Marge’s suitcase upstairs.Harry: Okay.Marge: Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Nippy-pooh.Vernon: Can I tempt you, Marge?Marge: Just a small one. Excellent nosh, Petunia. A bit more. Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs. Just a bit more. That is a boy. You wanna try a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh? What are you smirking at?Harry:(Nothing)Marge: Where did you send the boy, Vernon?Vernon: St Brutus’s. It’s a fine institution for hopeless cases.Marge: Do they use a cane at St Brutus’s, boy?Harry: Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’ve been beaten loads of times.Marge: Excellent. I won’t have this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it. You mustn’t blame yourself about how this one turned out. It’s all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. What is it the boy’s father did, Petunia?Petunia: Nothing. He didn’t work. He was unemployed.Marge: And a drunk too, no doubt?Harry: That’s a lie.Marge: What did you say?Harry: My dad wasn’t a drunk.Marge: Don’t worry. Don’t fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip.Vernon: I think it’s time you went to bed.Marge: Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up. Actually, it’s nothing to do with the father. It’s all to do with the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. If something’s wrong with the *****, then something’s wrong with the pup.Harry: Shut up! Shut up!Marge: Right, let me tell you… Vernon, Vernon, do something!(Screaming.)Vernon: Stop! I’ve got you, Marge! I’ve got you!Marge: Hold on! Hold on!Vernon: Get off!Marge: Don’t you dare!Vernon: Sorry!Petunia: Oh, Vernon! Oh god!Vernon: Marge!Vernon: You bring her back! You bring her back now! You put her right!Harry: No! She deserved what she got! Keep away from me!Vernon: You can’t do magic outside school!Harry: Yeah? Try me!Vernon: They won’t let you back now. You’ve nowhere to go.Harry: I don’t care. Anywhere is better than here.Stan: Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening. What’re you doing down there?Harry: I fell over.Stan: What do you fell over for?Harry: I didn’t do it on purpose.Stan: Oh, come on, then. Let’s not wait for the grass to grow. What are you looking at?Harry: Nothing.Stan: Well, come on, then. In. No, no, no. I’ll get this. You get in.Harry: Come on.Stan: Come on, move on, move on, move on.A: Take her away, Ern.B: Yeah, take it away, Ernie. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.Stan: What did you say your name was again?Harry: I didn’t.Stan: Whereabouts are you headed?Harry: The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London.Stan: You hear that “The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London.”B: The Leaky Cauldron. If you have a pea soup make sure you eat it before it eats you.Harry: But the muggles, can’t they see us?Stan: Muggles? They don’t see anything, do they?B: No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel. Ernie, little old lady at 12 o’clock. Ten, nine, eight…seven, six, five…four, three, three and a half, two, one and three quarters…Yes!Harry: Who is that? That man?Stan: Who is that? Who is? That is Sirius Black, that is. Don’t tell me you’ve never been hearing of Sirius Black. He’s a murderer. Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it.Harry: How did he escape?Stan: Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? He’s the first one that done it. He was a big supporter of…You-Know-Who. I reckon you’ve heard of him.Harry: Yeah. Him I’ve heard of.B: Ernie, two double-deckers at 12 o’clock. They are getting closer, Ernie. They are right on top of us. Mind your head. Hey, guys? Guys? Why the long faces? Yeah, yeah. Nearly there, nearly there.Stan: The Leaky Cauldron. Next stop, Knockturn Alley.Waiter: Oh, Mr. Potter, at last.A: Take her away, Ern.B: Yeah, take it away, Ernie.Waiter: Room 11.Harry: Hedwig.Waiter: Right smart bird you got there, Mr. Potter. He arrived here just 5 minutes before yourself.Fudge: As the minister of magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter. Earlier this evening, your uncle’s sister was located…a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately. She has been properly punctured and her memory modified. She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever. So that’s that…and no harm done. Pea soup?Harry: No, thank you.Minister?Fudge: Yes?Harry: I don’t understand.Fudge: Understand?Harry: I broke the low. Underage wizards can’t use magic outside home.Fudge: Come now, Harry. The ministry doesn’t send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts. On the other hand, running away like that, given the state of things was very, very irresponsible.Harry: “The state of things”, sir?Fudge: We have a killer on the loose.Harry: Sirius Black, you mean? But what’s he got to do with me?Fudge: Nothing, of course. You are safe, and that’s what matters. And tomorrow you will be on your way back to Hogwarts. These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty of having them brought here. Now Tom will show you to your room.Harry: Hedwig.Fudge: Oh, by the way, Harry. Whilst you’re here, it would be best if you didn’t wander.
跪求几部英文电影影评 快快快
简爱Kent State University's school of theatre and dance performed a rendition of the classic, Jane Eyre this month. The show was a musical with all of the necessary elements to lift you from your seat and submerse youinto a society in nineteenth century England from the time the cell phone shut-off announcement was made until the last note at the curtain call. The recurring arches, darkened, soft lighting, and the use of a classic chorus to go along with them alluded that a sinister underbelly of social status and reputation were present in the performance.One of the first things that an audience member noticed was the grandeur of the set. It was composed of a gothic-style foreground with rustic twigs of a root-like earthy appearance. There were grand arches for windows and entries as well. Also, the background was a large arch with the silhouette of roots. There were also two matching greek-style pillar arches on either side of the stage. They added a lot to many messages of the show. For one, they were grand structures that were barren inside which is much like Mr. Rochester himself. He was a man of high social stature but felt enslaved by his trick of a marriage and his grand yet incomplete (without a true love) home. The arches also suggest the importance of reputation with the same sort of fundamental grand image yet emptiness. The way that people are enslaved yet scramble to ascertain that solid image amongst their peers. The arches were almost inviting the audience to come inside to reveal their secret, the thing that was hidden deep inside that could send the structure crumbling in ruin.呼啸山庄Although Wuthering Heights is Emily Bronte's only novel, published in 1847, it has long been considered a classic and is included in many literary canons. In the story Catherine and Heathcliff are friends who are also in a perpetual sexually frustrated state. They are constantly wishing they were with each other, even though they have relationships with other people. This passionate friendship leads to nothing but trouble, especially when there are other people involved. Both Catherine and Heathcliff are selfish and self-centered, and the result of their egotism strains the relationships all around them to the point of breaking. Catherine ends up marrying Edgar Linton who is from the neighboring estate, Thrushcross Grange. They reside together with Edgar's sister, Isabella. In a rebellious state, Isabella runs off to marry Heathcliff. Edgar and Catherine have a little girl, also named Catherine (or Cathy), who is born just hours before Catherine (the elder) dies. Meanwhile, Isabella runs away from the tyrant Heathcliff only to find out she is pregnant with his son, whom she names Linton. Cathy continues to grow up at the Grange under the care of her father, Edgar. Isabella becomes sick and dies. Linton is then taken in by Edgar, but when Heathcliff finds out he has a son, he takes the boy into his house at Wuthering Heights. There were many times where the characteristics of the parent come out in the child. For instance, Catherine (the elder) was quite conceited and was used to having her way. There were many times where she was downright rude to the people around her and treated the servants with no respect at all. Even though Cathy never knew her mother, there were times when she was haughty and rude, especially when she met Hareton, her other cousin, and made fun of his vernacular speech. After Linton was summoned to Wuthering Heights to live with his father, Heathcliff, his father was candid with him, noting his weakness and scrawniness. Linton eventually married Cathy. Almost immediately, young Linton takes on the telltale characteristics of his long-lost father. He tells Cathy that everything she owns is his, including all of her estate and even the locket she wears on her neck (at which he proceeds to tear from her neck and crush with his boot just to show her his power). Thus far, these actions seem quite out of place with Linton's past demeanor. Children learn from their parents and other influential adults in their lives, even if the behavior isn't positive. In Cathy's case, she didn't even have to witness her mother's actions to mimic them in her teenage years. Linton didn't grow up with his father, but in a matter of a few years learned from his example in how to treat women. Although he did not have many positive male role models, he used what male role models were there, and it was the absent father figure who turned up later in life. He chose to behave like his father (perhaps to assimilate) rather than the upbringing his mother had tried to instill in him. He chose to believe his father's lies rather than what his mother had taught him before she died (which goes along with what his uncle and Nelly Dean told him). It is in human nature to imitate the parent figure of the same sex to a certain degree, even if it not right.黑骏马Here's a story told by a horse, in his own words. It is a story of how he was treated with affection and respect when he was a young and healthy horse, but how he fell into illness and despair as he was passed from one set of careless hands to the next.As a very young foal, the beautiful Black Beauty receives some very sound advice from his mother:She told me the better I behaved, the better I should be treated, and that it was wisest always to do my best to please my master; 'but,' said she, 'there are a great many kinds of men; there are good, thoughtful men like our master, that any horse may be proud to serve; but there are bad, cruel men, who never ought to have a horse or dog to call their own. Beside, there are a great many foolish men, vain, ignorant, and careless, who never trouble themselves to think; these spoil more horses than all, just for want of sense; they don't mean it, but they do it for all that. I hope you will fall into good hands; but a horse never knows who may buy him, or who may drive him; it is all a chance for us, but still I say, do your best wherever it is, and keep up your good name.'This piece of advice lays down the plan for the book. Black Beauty does indeed pass through the hands of all kinds of men - good, cruel and foolish.At his first place, the local squire's hall, Black Beauty meets other horses who all have stories to tell about men and the ways they treat their animals. Black Beauty is very happy with Squire Gordon, but the household is eventually closed down when the squire goes to live abroad and all the horses are sold on. Squire Gordon makes every effort to find Black Beauty a good place, and indeed, does so, but no amount of effort can guard a horse from stupidity.He is ridden carelessly by a drunk servant one night and falls because he has a broken shoe. The drunkard is killed, but Black Beauty is not blamed for that. They know it was the rider's fault. Nevertheless, Black Beauty now has scarred knees from his fall and is no longer fit to be in a gentleman's stables:... the black one, he must be sold; 'tis a great pity, but I could not have knees like these in my stables.'It is the beginning of the downward spiral for Black Beauty. No longer fit to be a gentleman's horse, he is sold on, to work for his living. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, Black Beauty is proud and happy to work for a good master, but cannot work well if he is not cared for properly.Read the book to see how Black Beauty enjoys the many kindnesses and survives the terrible mistreatments. Although this book is sad, I don't think you will find it too sad to read. Black Beauty is a very understanding and forgiving horse, and it does all end happily ever after.This book is almost a collection of short stories, as each chapter relates a different episode in the life of Black Beauty and other horses who he meets along the way. A good book to choose if, perhaps, you prefer to read in short sessions.
绝望主妇的台词
Desperate Housewives S05E01It will happen to all of us eventually the moment will come when we ask ourselves. Where did the time go? How did the children I once cradled grow up so very quickly? How did the life I dreamt of turn into a career I never expected? And how did that woman I saw each day in the mirror become someone I don’t even recognize? It goes by so quickly. In a flash, the life wo knew is gone forever. And we’re left to ask ourselves. How could he have left me? When did my beauty start to fade? Why has my friend changed? Was I the best mother I could have been? Of course, there are some people who understand how quickly time passes. That’s why they’re so determined to get what they want before it’s too late. 终人们都会有扪心自问的时刻.都流逝儿去了?曾经摇篮中的孩子怎么成长得如此之快?一直所梦想的生活却变为从未期望过的事业?我每天在镜子中看到的那个女子怎么变得连我都分辨不出了? 时光的脚步如此匆匆.转眼间我们熟悉的生活便永远消失.我们只能扪心自问.他怎么会离开了我呢?我美丽的容颜是几时开始衰退的?我的朋友怎么会改变的呢?我是否有尽力去做一个最好的母亲了呢? 当然,有些人明白时光的流逝是多么迅速.所以他们才如此坚定的想在一切太迟前得到自己所想要的. Desperate Housewives S05E02 If there is one thing everyone in suburbia can appreciate. It’s a good neighbor. You know, the kind that helps with the last bag of groceries, or brings over misplaced mail, or offers to mow your lawn. Yes, everyone appreciates a good neighbor. The kind that helps with the last bag of groceries, but doesn’t ask, “Why is your son so moody?” The type that delivers misplaced mail, but doesn’t point your wife seems discontented. The sort that offers to mow your lawn, but doesn’t mention your husband seems cold. But if you’re not sure the man next door is as nice as he would have you believe. Do everything you can to get to know him better. 如果有一样东西是郊区居民欣赏的,那就是有个好邻居.那种会帮你搬最后一袋杂货,或将送错的信件物归原主,亦或主动帮你修剪草坪的人. 没错,每个人都希望能有个好邻居.你知道,会帮你搬回东西却不问你“儿子的脾气怎么不太好?”.会帮你送回错的信却不会指出你的妻子似乎不太高兴,会主动帮你锄草却不会提及你的丈夫似乎很冷漠.但是如果你不确定隔壁住着的人是否如同你认为的那样善良,你就得不择一切手段去弄清楚他的底细. Desperate Housewives S05E03 Any child will tell you that where you find a playground you will also find bullies. Young tyrants who bring pain, intimidation, and violence. What can children do in the face of such torment? Well, there is one obvious option. But not every child is eager to go running home to mother. Bullies. Any adult will tell you the playground is not the only place to find them. Everywhere you look, you can find people unconcerned or unaware of the pain they inflict. It might be a neighbor preying on the suspicions of her friend. Or a daughter punishing the choices of her mother. Or a housewife seeking justice from the man who sold her a car. Yes, there are bullies everywhere. And the worst are he ones who take advantage of you without you ever knowing what they’ve done. 任何一个孩子都会告诉你,哪里有游乐场哪里就有大坏蛋.欺负人的年幼暴君,恐吓,还有暴力.面对这些痛苦时孩子们能做些什么?好吧,有一个选择很明显,但不是所有孩子都急着跑回家找妈妈的. 持强欺弱.任何成年人都会告诉你游乐场并不是唯一存在欺辱的地方.只要你会观察,你可以发现人们不注意或没意识的给他人造成痛苦.这可能是一个邻居对她朋友的怀疑.或者是一个女儿对她母亲所做选择的惩罚.或者一个家庭主妇从卖给她车的男人那里争取公平. 是的,持强欺弱无处不在.而最糟糕的是那些人从你身上获取利益而你却对他们的所作所为一无所知. Desperate Housewives S05E04 If you look closely into the faces of your friends, you will see it. Right behind their smiles, you will see a certain Green-eyes monster. And the you’ll understand how envious they are of your well-kept home, you delious food, and yourasteful ssessions. But you’ll have to work hard to see the jealousy. Because good friends always work hard to hide it. If you look closely into the face of those around you. You will catch a glimpse of a certain Green-eyed monster. And then you’ll see they envy your career, you love life, the time you spend with their child. How do you deal with such jealousy? There many ways, but the best is to simply share what you have. 如果你仔细观察你朋友的表情你会看到.在他们笑容的背后你会看到某种名为嫉妒的怪兽.然后你就会明白他们多么嫉妒你精致的家,你美味的食谱,还有你有品味的物件.但是你得非常努力仔细才能看到嫉妒.因为好朋友总是很努力的将嫉妒隐藏起来. 如果你近距离的观察周围人的面孔,你将会瞥见一头名为嫉妒的怪兽.你会发现他们嫉妒你的事业,你的爱情.你跟他们孩子之间的美好时光.你如何对待这份嫉妒呢?有许多方法,但是最好的方法就是去分享你所拥有的. Desperate Housewives S05E05 Yes, it was a night filled with surprises. Some had learned of their husband’s plans for the futhure. Others had discovered the truth of their wife’s past. Some were touched by their husband’s secret longings. Others were hurt by their lovers quick departure. But for one resident, the evening had gone as planned. And he now turned his thoughts to his real agenda. It woulden’t be long now before he destroyed the man who had ruined his life. But he knew he had to move carefully. After all, he wanted it to be a surprise. 没错,这是一个充满惊喜的夜晚.有人知道了丈夫对未来的计划,有人发现了妻子的过去,有人被丈夫的渴望所打动,有人被情人的匆匆离去所伤害. 但对某一个人来说,这个夜晚正按着他的计划进行着,现在他可以全身心投入他真正的计划了.用不了多久,他就可以毁掉那个毁了他生活的人.但是他知道他要小心的进行.毕竟他希望这一切是个惊喜. Desperate Housewives S05E07 Desire. It’s an emotion designed to lead us astray. Causing us to buy things we can’t afford…Encouraging us to sample desserts we don’t need. And pushing us into love affairs we’re cleary not ready for. Desire. It’s an emotion designed to lead us astray. Persuading those who crave love to make foolish choices…Causing those who yearn for family to act out in anger. Allowing those who are lonely to behave in reckless ways. And when the pursuit of our heart’s desire becomes an obsession. The best we can hope for is a caring friend willing to come along…And stop us. 欲望,这样的东西总会让我们误入歧途.导致我们入不敷出,诱惑我们品尝原本不需要的甜点样品,带领我们走上一条始料不及的偷情之路. 欲望,这样的东西总会让我们误入歧途.让渴望爱的人们作出愚蠢的选择.让渴望家庭温馨的人们在愤怒中冲动行事.让那些孤独的人们作出不顾后果的行为.当我们追求欲望的心理成为一种执着.那我们只有期盼着一个真正贴心的朋友能来到我们身边.阻止我们. (Susan看见Jackson为她画的那幅画的时候, Jackson说的一段话.很感人. ) I know a lot about you. I know your cheeks get red when people say you’re pretty. I know that your eyes start to tear up whenever you talk about your grandfather. And I know that when you’re really sad, you get that beautiful, haunted look. That you try to shake off before anybody can see it. 我很了解你.我知道有人夸你漂亮时你会脸红.我知道一提到你祖父你就会泪眼朦胧.我还知道.当你很伤心的时候你就会挂上这种凄美迷离的表情.然后你却会尽力掩藏不被其他人发现. Desperate Housewives S05E11 There are important events in the history of every family. Joyous births, tragic deaths,sublime weddings. But the one event every family dreads is the moment when they finally meet the in-laws. Yes. There are important events in the history of every family. Meeting the in-laws is one. The moment you decide to hate them is another. 每个家庭的历史上都有重要事件的发生.喜添贵子.家人猝死.圣洁婚礼.然而每一个家庭都害怕的是最终见到亲家的那一刻.没错.每个家庭的历史上都有重大事件发生.亲家见面是其中之一.决定讨厌你亲家的那一刻.是其中之二. There’s a lovely home for everyone in suburbia. And a realtor eager to find you exactly what you want. Whether it’s something warm and cozy. Or something dignified and elegant. Or perhaps something affordable with a porch. Yes. Everyone wants a home with a lovely exterior. Mostly so the neighbors will never suspect the ugliness going on inside. 每个人都有一栋房子在郊区等着他.还有一位急于投你所好的房产经纪人.不管是温暖舒适型.或者是豪华典雅型.还是经济实惠型.每个人都需要在郊区拥有一栋可爱的房子.这样邻居们才不会怀疑房子里肮脏的内幕. Everyone needs a lovely home in suburbia. Mostly so the neighbors will never suspect what’s going on inside. Behind these freshly painted walls you will find. Parents wracked with guilt. Wives tired of srtuggling. Lovers who have been lied to. Yes. everybody needs a lovely home in suburbia. If for no other reason than to have a place to come home to. 人人都需要在郊区有一个可爱的家.主要是因为邻居们从不会疑心屋子里发生了什么.在这些粉刷一新的墙面之后你会发现.深受内疚折磨的父母.厌倦了奔波的妻子.被欺骗了的爱人.是的.人人都需要在郊区有一个可爱的家.无非是为了能有一个可以回归的港湾. Desperate Housewives S05E12 At 9:02 the next morning. Edie Williams began calling her friends to let them know something humiliating had happened to her. By 9:06, her friends had begun to arrive. Just so they could hear the juicy details. 第二天早上九点零二分时.伊迪威廉姆斯给她的朋友打电话告诉她们她所受到的屈辱.九点零六分时她的朋友们到了她家听她诉说详尽的情节. At 5:15 that afernoon. Edie Williams began calling her friends to inform them that her husband had come home. Sadly, she never got through to any of them. Gabrielle never picked up, she was too busy watching her children being told they had to obey their mother. And trying not to smile. Lynette wasn’t home when Edie called. She was with her mother laughing and sharing stories about the old days. And enjoy every minute of it. Bree was outside showing her future son in law color samples for the home she had bought him, and smiling politely when they disagreed. And Susan, well, she didn’t answered because she was sitting in her favourite chair with a cup of tea. Learning to enjoy the first time in her life what is was like to be alone. 下午五点十五分. 伊迪威廉姆斯开始给她的朋友打电话告诉她们她的丈夫回家了.不幸的是她一个也没打通.加布丽尔压根没接电话. 她忙着看着她的孩子们被教育说要听妈妈的话.还要尽量憋住笑容.伊迪打来时勒奈特不在家.她跟她母亲在一起欢笑着分享过去的旧时光.享受这一刻的每分每秒.布里出门给她的未来女婿看她为他买下房子的油漆样品去了.在他们发表不同意见时她友善的微笑.至于苏珊她没有接电话是因为她坐在心爱的椅子上喝着一杯茶.第一次学着享受生命中独自一人的时光.是否可以解决您的问题
英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 》.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged , theirfeathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is somethinginside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That'syours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thingand maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 》1.Life was like a boxof chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupiddoes. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为。
3.Miracles happenevery day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was likepeas豌豆 andcarrots 胡萝卜.我和形影不离。
5.Have you given anythought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay awayfrom me please.求你离开我。
7. If you are ever introuble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look likea duckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避 in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a partof life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱 up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if weeach have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like ona breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you seeexists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the faceof danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave whenI have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When theworld turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you areback from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't changethe past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past canhurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢
9. Why should Ibelieve you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你
你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make itup to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the onlything in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could bemore like you.我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatevercomes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hardwinning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're nogentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never giveanything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite ofyou and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的 world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than ever loved any woman. And waited longer for you than waited forany woman.此句只可意会不可言传。
。
。
。
。
9.If I have to lie,steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myselfin a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no placefor me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwingaway happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will nevermake you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五1.Outwardly, I waseverything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're theluckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)3.There is nothing Icouldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.4.What the purpose ofuniversity is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)5.Remember, they lovemoney, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a gameof luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up inthe morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is agift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going toget dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each daycount. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Ourchoices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touchingsentence)12.Will you give us achance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shallwipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.六《Sleepless in Seattle》1.Work hard! Work willsave you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.2.You make millions ofdecisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and itchanges your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.3.Destiny takes ahand.命中注定. 4.You know, youcan tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.5.People who trulyloved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.6.You know it's easierto get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.7.You are the mostattractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士. 8.Why would youwant to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you'reattracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to theirsubconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neurosesknowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.10.Everybody panicsbefore they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.11.Your destiny can beyour doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason Iknow this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touchwith cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.13.I don't want to besomeone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyonesettles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.14.What if somethinghad happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have donewithout you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.七1. Money is noteverything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should loveanimals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Showerwith your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love theneighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind everysuccessful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there aretwo. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every manshould marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise nevermarry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is arelative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)9. Love is photogenic.It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children inbackseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your futuredepends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There shouldbe a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work neverkilled anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Workfascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God maderelatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地



