
导语:总有一些句子
1。夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It omes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟
瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
the silent trees.
11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的`心上奏着
潺(氵爰)的乐声。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart
the music of the ripples.
12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.
13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes
love to you.
14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间
之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is at.
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice ause it is high.
16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过
去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops
for a moment, nods to me and goes.
17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their
whisper of joy in my mind.
18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
20.我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on
their back.
22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
“我不过是一朵花。”
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,
but who are you so silent?“
I am a mere flower.
24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun
the earth.
27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺
诈的。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the en leaves
happily knows not that man can lie.
28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
“我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“
30.“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
Moon, for what do you wait?
To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
31.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
33.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth
by the claims of love.
34.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
35.鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
36.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“
37.我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
38.妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在
小石中流过。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing
like a hill stream among its pebbles.
39.当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation
to the East.
40.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food ause you have no appetite.
41.群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep
at the heaven.
42.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
I had been waiting long.
43.水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,
the bird in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and
the music of the air.
44.世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making
the music of sadness.
45.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。
当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。
He has made his weapons his gods.
When his weapons win he is defeated hilf.
46.神从创造中找到他自己。
God finds hilf by creating.
47.阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”
后边。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,
with her silent steps of love.
48.群星不怕显得象萤火那样。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
49.谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。
I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with
the living creatures that are crushed by it.
50.心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
2. You did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. We’re so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. I’m very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. This is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. You’re looking sharp! (你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. You always know the right thing to say. (你总是说话得体。)
8. You’re very eloquent. (你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. Nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. The food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. Everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. Your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
13. What an adorable baby! (多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. I admire your work.
15. I respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. You’ve got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. You have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. Your Chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. Your English is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
20. You have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. You’re very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. Your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. You’re so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. I envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. Your friend is very charming.(你的朋友很有魅力!)
26. You two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. You’re really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. You look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. You have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding. =you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
《夸赞别人的英语
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:
What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了?
给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee? 你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)
询问访客身份:
May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?
What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的?
Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
询问是否预约,来访目的?
Do you have an appointment? 约好了吗?
Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
让客人稍候片刻:
I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。
带客人去见经理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes. 请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。
Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。
婉言拒绝客人来访:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent. 陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card? 他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?-
一定要为自己争取机会:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。



