英语美文和美句摘抄
To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour 从一粒沙子一个世界,从一朵野花看到天堂在你手心里的就是无,永恒也就消融于一个时辰. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival 生活是一串串的快乐时光,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存 Let’s write that letter we thought of writing one of these days. 曾打算有那么一天去写的信,就在今天写吧. I love you not because of who you are, Because of who I am when I am with you . 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人, 而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪.值得让你这么所的人,不会让你哭泣. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Don’t waste your time on a man\\\/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你. Don’t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有. And forever has no end. 永永远远,永无止境. Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us. 生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves。
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other。
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes。
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom。
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars。
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow。
瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了。
The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom。
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。
而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long。
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it。
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。
海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near。
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart。
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting。
完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect。
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can。
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain。
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us。
人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself。
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves。
我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away。
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way。
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。
我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky。
I hear the voice of their wings。
谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢
那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。
Who drives me forward like fate
The Myself striding on my back。
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh。
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away。
伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water。
Will you carry the burden of their lameness
跳著舞的流水啊
当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees。
忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
I cannot choose the best。
The best chooses me。
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back。
把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes。
休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom。
''瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。
」the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies。
群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。
当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail。
麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。
“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty。
''瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it。
樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open。
想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word。
剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour。
白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers。
尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour。
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection。
不是锤的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。
God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm。
上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower。
采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。
The great walks with the small without fear。
The middling keeps aloof。
大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more。
'' said the firefly to the stars。
The stars made no answer。
萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。
」群星不回答它。
The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place。
小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars。
上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it。
荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它。
Life has become richer by the love that has been lost。
生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。
Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light。
黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。
The little flower lies in the dust。
It sought the path of the butterfly。
小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。
Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love。
我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you。
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry。
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them。
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile。
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world。
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don‘t waste your time on a man\\\/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you。
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have。
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful。
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened。
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有
从一篇英语短文中摘抄20词,10短语,5句子加英语翻译
初一水平
急
Combining economic experts' analysis, according to the slow down of China's economic growth, changes of government policy, which has filled with uncertain development situations. And in the coming next 5 years, it will be heading to a collapse.Chinese media economic development is affected by economic development trends. However, although recently the economic growth has slow down, China as the world's second largest economy, is still seen by the critics as quite strong. And China' economic development is still the same as before. But according the latest few months' media economic development, athough it was a bit explosive, through the breath of the recession, media industry has entered into a bottleneck period. As from the view point of quantity, Media economy has already become a sizeable part of the national economy. But from the view point of quality, if without any reforms and innovation, China's media economy shall be met with a catastrophic blow. People from all circles had already regonized this, whether is the operating model of the products, or the advertisement management, the marketing strategy and so on all other aspects, which now has noticeable improvement. To sum it up, China's media economy's current development seem to be looking fine. In fact, it is just an illusion, but after this critcal moment, there seem a tiny hope of rising up again.20词:Combining 结合 economic 经济的 experts 尊家 analysis 分析 according 根据 growth 增长 changes 改变 government 政府 policy 政策 filled 充满 uncertain 不明确 development 发展 situations情形 heading 步向 collapse崩溃 .although 虽然...但是 recently 最近 \\\/ 新核 Chinese 中国的 \\\/ 中国人 media 传媒 affected 遭影响10短语:according to 根据 slow down 放缓 \\\/ 慢下来economic growth 经济增长 heading to a collapse 步向崩济 media economic development 传媒经济发展economic development trends 经济进展趋势breath of the recession 衰退的气息national economy 国民经济has noticeable improvement 有可观进展 critcal moment 危机时刻5句子: it will be heading to a collapse. 那将会走向崩溃。
China as the world's second largest economy中国是世界上第二经济强国China' economic development is still the same as before.中国经济仍然发展如昔People from all circles had already regonized this各界人士都已意识到了这一点China's media economy shall be met with a catastrophic blow.中国的传媒经济势必遭受到毁灭性的打击。
全部如你的要求,希望对你不会太过深。
求5篇60字的英语课外作文摘抄和100句句子摘抄
一.Man’s dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world—the fight for the Liberation of Mankind. 人生最宝贵的是生命。
生命对于人来说只有一次。
一个人的生命应该这样度过:当他回首往事时,不因虚度年华而悔恨;也不会因为碌碌无为而羞耻。
在临死的时候他能够说:我的整个生命和全部精力都已经献给了世界上最壮丽的事业――为人类的解放事业而斗争
二.Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative efforts, the joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits. These dark days, my friends, will be worth all they cost us, if they teach us that our true destiny is not to be ministered on to , but to minister to ourselves, to our fellow men. 幸福并不在于单纯的占有金钱,幸福还在于取得成功后的喜悦,在于创造努力时的激情。
务必不能再忘记劳动带来的喜悦和激励,而去疯狂追逐那转瞬即逝的利润。
如果这些黯淡的日子能使我们认识到,我们真正的使命不是要别人侍奉,而是要为自己和同胞们服务的话,那么,我们付出的代价是完全值得的。
三.I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed-we hold theses truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves and sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. i have a dream today! When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and hamlet, from every state and city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children-black men and white men , jews and Gentiles, Catholics and Protestants-will be able to join hands and to sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, “free at least ,free at last . Thank God Almighty, we are free at last.” 我有一个梦:有一天,这个国家将站起来,并实现他的信条的真正含义:我们将捍卫这些不言而喻的真理,即所有人生来平等。
我有一个梦:有一天在乔治亚洲红色的山丘上,从前的奴隶的子孙们能和奴隶主的子孙们像兄弟一样坐在同一张桌旁;我有一个梦我的四个孩子有一天将生活在这样一个国度,在那里,人们不以肤色,而是以品格来评价他们。
当自由的钟声响起的时候,当我们让它从每一个村庄,每一个州,每一个城市响起的时候,我们将能够加速这一天的到来。
那是,上帝所有的孩子,无论黑人白人还是犹太人,异教徒。
天主教徒,还是新教徒,他们都能够手挽手歌唱那古老的黑人圣歌:“终于自由了,终于自由了,感谢上帝,我们终于自由了
” 四.I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many months of struggle and suffering. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word, it is victory. Victory at all costs—victory in spite of all terrors—victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival. Let that be realized, no survival for the British Empire, no survival for all that British Empire has stood for , no survival for the urge, the impulse of the ages, that mankind shall more forward toward his goal. I take up my task in buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men. I feel entitled at this juncture, at this time, to claim the aid of all and to say, “Come then, let us go forward together with our united strength.” 我能奉献的唯有热血、辛劳、泪水和汗水。
我们所面临的将是一场极为残酷的考验,我们面临的将是旷日持久的斗争和苦难。
你若问我们的目标是什么
我可以用一个词来概括,那就是胜利。
不惜一切代价去夺取胜利,不畏惧一切恐怖去夺取胜利,不论前路再长再苦也要多去胜利,因为没有胜利纠无法生存
我们必须意识到,没有胜利就没有大英帝国,没有胜利就没有大英帝国所象征的一切,没有胜利就没有多少世纪以来强烈的要求和冲动:人类应当向自己的目标迈进。
此刻,我的精神振奋,满怀信心地承当起自己的人物。
我确信,只要我们大家联合,我们的事业就不会挫败。
此时此刻千钧一发之际,我觉得我有权要求各方面的支持。
我要呼吁:“来吧,让我们群策努力,并肩迈进
” 五. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world, ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of men. Finally whether you are citizens of America, or citizens of the world, ask of us here, the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience of our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth, God's work must truly be our own.--By John F. Kennedy 译文: 美国同胞们,不要问美国能为你们做些什么,应该问你们能为美国贡献些什么。
全世界的同胞们,不要问美国将为你做些什么,应该问我们一同能为人类的自由做些什么。
最后,无论你是美国公民还是其他国家的同胞,你们应该要求我们献出我们同样要求于你们的高度的力量和牺牲。
无愧于心是我们惟一可靠的奖赏,历史是我们行动最终的裁判。
这一切让我们大步向前,去引领我们所热爱的这片土地。
我们祈求上帝的保佑和帮助,但我们很清楚,上帝在尘世的工作必定是我们自己的工作。
--[美]约翰·肯尼迪
唯美英语短文20篇(加分)
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。
而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。
你是谁呢,那样的沉默着
” “我不过是一朵花。
” We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? I am a mere flower. 鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird. 瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。
” The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom. --飞鸟集水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air. 世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness. 他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。
当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。
He has made his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself. 神从创造中找到他自己。
God finds himself by creating. 阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光” 后边。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love. 我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. 这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. 雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。
The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 诗人--飙风,正出经海洋森林,追求它自己的歌声。
The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.绿草求她地上的伴侣。
树木求他天空的寂寞。
The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky. 人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself. 我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,象那海水的低吟声绕缭 在静听着的松林之间。
Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines. 这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢
What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars? 使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 艺术家是自然的情人,所以他是自然的奴隶,也是自然的主人。
The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. “你离我有多远呢,果实呀
” “我藏在你心里呢,花呀。
” How far are you from me, O Fruit? I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.浓雾仿佛是大地的愿望。
它藏起了太阳,而太阳原是她所呼求的。
The mist is like the earth's desire. It hides the sun for whom she cries. 安静些吧,我的心,这些大树都是祈祷者呀。
Be still, my heart, these great trees are prayers. 瞬刻的喧声,讥笑着永恒的音乐。
The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal. 我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗 忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.远远去了的夏之音乐,翱翔于秋间,寻求它的旧垒。
The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seeking its former nest. 不是槌的打击,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻于完美。
Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.天国天国之阶梯 人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号。
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence. 道路虽然拥挤,却是寂寞的,因为它是不被爱的。
The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved. 亲爱的朋友呀,当我静听着海涛时,我好几次在暮色深沉的黄昏里,在这个 海岸上,感到你的伟大思想的沉默了。
Dear friend, I feel the silence of your great thoughts of many a deepening eventide on this beach when I listen to these waves.天国天国之阶梯 闲暇在动作时便是工作。
静止的海水荡动时便成波涛。
Leisure in its activity is work. The stillness of the sea stirs in waves. 绿叶恋爱时便成了花。
花崇拜时便成了果实。
The leaf becomes flower when it loves. The flower becomes fruit when it worships. 埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却不要什么报酬。
The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful. 阴雨的黄昏,风无休止地吹着。
我看着摇曳的树枝,想念万物的伟大。
This rainy evening the wind is restless. I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things. 子夜的风雨,如一个巨大的孩子,在不合时宜的黑夜里醒来,开始游喜和 喧闹。
Storm of midnight, like a giant child awakened in the untimely dark, has begun to play and shout. 文字对工作说道:“我惭愧我的空虚。
” 工作对文字说道:“当我看见你的时,我便知道我是怎样地贫乏了。
” I am ashamed of my emptiness, said the Word to the Work. I know how poor I am when I see you, said the Work to the Word. 时间是变化的财富。
时钟模仿它,却只有变化而无财富。
Time is the wealth of change, but the clock in its parody makes it mere change and no wealth.真理穿了衣裳,觉得事实太拘束了。
在想象中,她却转动得很舒畅。
Truth in her dress finds facts too tight. In fiction she moves with ease. 一个忧郁的声音,筑巢于逝水似的年华中。
它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。
” One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. It sings to me in the night, ---I loved you. 我的思想随着这些闪耀的绿叶而闪耀;我的心灵因了这日光的抚触而歌唱; 我的生命因为偕了万物一同浮泛在空间的蔚蓝,时间的墨黑而感到欢快* My thoughts shimmer with these shimmering leaves and my heart sings with the touch of this sunlight; my life is glad to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time. 沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。
Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds. 大的不怕与小的同游。
居中的却远而避之。
The Great walks with the Small without fear. The Middling keeps aloof. 思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。
我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings. 云把水倒在河的水杯里,它们自己却藏在远山之中。
The clouds fill the watercups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills. 你用泪海包绕着世界的心,正如大海包绕着大地。
thou hast encircled the world s heart with the depth of thy tears as the sea has the earth. 我的昼间之花,落下它那被遗忘的花瓣。
在黄昏中,这花成熟为一颗记忆的金果。
My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten. In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory. 我象那夜间之路,正静悄悄地谛听着记忆的足音。
I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence. 黄昏的天空,在我看来,象一扇窗户,一盏灯火,灯火背后的一次等待。
The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.天国天国之阶梯 静静地坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。
让世界自己寻路向你走来。
Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you 我是秋云,空空地不载着雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看见我的充实。
I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice. 蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的 少年时代沙地来到我的梦境中。
The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth. 歌声在天空中感到无限,图画在地上感到无限,诗呢,无论在空中,在地 上都是如此。
因为诗的词句含有能走动的意义与能飞翔的音乐。
The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth; For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.天国天国之阶梯 当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧, 一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。
Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent. 我的晚色从陌生的树木中走来,它用我的晓星所不懂得的语言说话。
My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a language which my morning stars did not know. 213 夜之黑暗是一只口袋,迸出黎明的金光。
Night's darkness is a bag that bursts with the gold of the dawn. 我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life. 神等待着,要从人的手上把他自己的花朵作为礼物赢得回去。
God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands. 216 我的忧思缠绕着我,要问我它自己的名字。
My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names. 217 果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,叶是谦 逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。
The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion. 我的心向着阑珊的风张了帆,要到无论何处的荫凉之岛去。
My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy island of Anywhere
阅读20篇英语短文,300词以上,初三难度,每篇摘抄5个句子。
好好阅读,主要是要理解,理解文章的内容很重要
理解了,自然可以找出其中最佳名句
摘抄10篇优秀英语短文50词,带翻译
1 Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love. 我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情 I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂 put the past behind you before you can move on. 要往前走得忘记过去。
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事 ————《阿甘正传》 Some birds don’t mean to be caged.Their feathers are just too bright. 有些鸟儿是关不住的,因为他们的每一片羽毛都沾着自由的光辉. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。
希望让你重获自由 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝
Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 ----《肖申克的救赎》 25 To be or not to be, that's a question. 是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题. ——Hamlet(《哈姆雷特》) 26 Some people live in a lifetime in a minute. 有人一分钟里就度过了一生。
----Scent Of A Woman《女人香》 27 You make me want to be a better man! ----《As Good As It Gets》(《尽善尽美》)