
英语经典电影台词20句要翻译
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事()。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你
你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than ever loved any woman. And waited longer for you than waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。
。
。
。
。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱. 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易. 7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士. 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切. 七 1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
FROM:
好看的英汉双译的电影,适合青少年的,有哪些
歌舞青春可以啊,看经典的话有傲慢与偏见,动画的话功夫熊猫、驯龙记都不错,狗狗上可以搜到双语的
哈利波特1好词好句中英双译
I revoke my curse, let it be no more! 我取消我的诅咒,让它不再有!Some bits you lose, some bits you keep.要不被事物的形体迷惑,这样才能真正的认识敌人 How do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? 上了岸,何去何从?
我想练听力!哪位大哥大姐有英汉双译电影!!
要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。
——《肖申克的救赎》生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
——《阿甘正传》一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
——《泰坦尼克号》我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《海上钢琴师》每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。
——《勇敢的心》死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。
——《寻梦环游记》你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
——《天使爱美丽》成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
——《天气预报员》
星际迷航最后一句独白,就是宇宙什么的那句要英汉双译。
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.人可以被毁灭但是不能被打败But,then,nothing is easy.不过话得说回来,没有一桩事是容易的.It is silly not to hope,he thought.人不抱希望是很傻的.Now is no time to think of what you do not have.Think of what you can do with what there is.现在不是去想缺少什么的时候,该想一想凭现有的东西你能做什么But none of these scars were fresh.They were as old as erosions in a fishless desert.Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated.但是这些伤疤中没有一块是新的.它们像无鱼可打的沙漠中被侵蚀的地方一般古老.他身上的一切都显得古老,除了那双眼睛,它们像海水一般蓝,是愉快而不肯认输的.They were strange shoulders,still powerful although very old,and the neck was still strong too and the creases did not show so much when the old man was asleep and his head fallen forward.这两个肩膀挺怪,人非常老迈了,肩膀却依然很强健,脖子也依然很壮实,而且当老人睡着了,脑袋向前耷拉着的时候,皱纹也不大明显了His shirt had been patched so many times that it was like the sail and the patches were faded to many different shades by the sun.他的衬衫上不知打了多少次补丁,弄得像他那张帆一样,这些补丁被阳光晒得褪成了许多深浅不同的颜色.The clouds over the land now rose like mountains and the coast was only a long green line with the gray blue hills behind it.The water was a dark blue now,so dark that it was almost purple陆地上空的云块这时候像山冈般耸立着,海岸只剩下一长条绿色的线,背后是些灰青色的小山.海水此刻呈现蓝色,深的简直发紫了The boy loved the old fisherman and pitied him.If Manolin had no money of his own,he begged or stole to make sure that Santiago had enough to eat and fresh baits for his lines.The old man accepted his kindness with humility that was like a quiet kind of pride.孩子喜欢并且可怜这个老渔人.曼诺林要是自己没有挣到钱,就会乞讨或偷窃以保证桑提亚哥有足够的食物和新鲜的鱼饵.老人谦卑地接受孩子的好意,谦卑中带有某种隐而不露的自豪感.As the sun rose he saw other boats in toward shore,which was only a low green line on the sea.阳升起时,他看到别的一些船只都头朝着海岸,在海上看来海岸象是一条接近地平线的绿带子.The old man shivered in the cold that came after sunset.When something took one of his remaining baits,he cut the line with his sheath knife.日落之后,寒意袭人,老人冷得发抖.当他剩下的鱼饵中有一块被咬住时,他就用自己那把带鞘的刀把钓丝给割断了.Close to nightfall a dolphin took the small hook he had rebaited.He lifted the fish aboard,careful not to jerk the line over his shoulder.黄昏之际,一条海豚吞食了他重新放上鱼饵的小钩子.他把这条“鱼”提到了船板上,小心不去拉动他肩上的钓丝.An hour later he sighted the first shark.It was a fierce Mako,and it came in fast to slash with raking teeth at the dead marlin.With failing might the old man struck the shark with his harpoon.The Mako rolled and sank,carrying the harpoon with it and leaving the marlin mutilated and bloody.一个小时以后,他瞧见了第一条鲨鱼.这是一条凶猛的尖吻鲭鲨.它飞快地游了过来,用耙一样的牙齿撕这条死马林鱼.老人用尽余力把鱼叉往鲨鱼身上扎去.尖吻鲭鲨打着滚沉下去了,带走了鱼叉,而且已经把马林鱼咬得残缺不全,鲜血直流.When the third appeared,he thrust at it with the knife,only to feel the blade snap as the fish rolled.当第三条鲨鱼出现时,他把刀子向鲨鱼戳去.鲨鱼打了一个滚,结果把刀给折断了.But the old man thought only of his steering and his great tiredness.He had gone out too far and the sharks had beaten him.He knew they would leave him nothing but the stripped skeleton of his great catch.老人此时想到的只是掌舵,和他自己极度的疲乏.他出海太远了,那些鲨鱼把他打败了.他知道那些鲨鱼除了大马林鱼的空骨架之外,是什么也不会给他留下的.


