傲慢与偏见经典台词,要中英文对照的~昨天看了这个电影,真的好好啊
If I could love a man who would love me enough to take me for 50 pounds a year, 但愿我爱上的男人 不在乎我只有50磅身价 I should be very well pleased. 那我就很庆幸了 是啊 Yes. But such a man could hardly be sensible and I could never love a man who was out of his wits. 但这种男人一定不聪明 我绝不会爱脑子有问题的人 Oh, Lizzy. 哦!丽西 A marriage... where either partner cannot love nor respect the other, 夫妻如果不能相爱相敬 婚姻一定不会幸福 that cannot be agreeable... to either party. 双方都不会快乐 As we have daily proof. But beggars, you know, cannot be choosers. 这种例子我们每天都看见 但乞丐是没资格挑剔的 We're not very poor, Lizzy. 我们并非一贫如洗,丽西 With father's estate withheld from the female line, we have only our charms. 爸爸的产业限定只传给男丁 我们只能靠魅力吸引男人 One of us at least will have to marry very well. 我们姐妹 至少得有一个嫁入豪门 And since you're five times as pretty as the rest of us, 你比我们其他人美丽5倍 性子又是最柔顺的 and have the sweetest disposition, the task will fall on you. 恐怕我们得靠你提拔 But, Lizzy... 可是,丽西… I would wish... 我希望… I should so much like... to marry for love. 我很想… 嫁给我所爱的人 And so you shall, I'm sure. 你一定会的 我确定 只要注意爱上有钱的人 Only take care you fall in love with a man of good fortune. 那我尽力而为,好让你满意 Well, I shall try. To please you. And you? 你呢? I am determined that only the deepest love will induce me into matrimony. 我下定决心 除非有了最深刻的爱 否则我不结婚 我怎么想不出藉口推托呢 这个人真讨厌
傲慢与偏见里的一句经典台词
It's a truth universally acknowledged thata single man in possession of a fortune, must be in want of a wife.I love you ,most ardently.片尾说的很经典Affection is desirable,money is absolutely indespensable.爱情至关重要,金钱同样必不可少
傲慢与偏见中文剧本
只有黑白版。
求:《傲慢与偏见》 经典对白,英文版的
Elizabeth Bennet: I thought you were in London.伊丽莎白:我原以为你在伦敦。
Mr. Darcy: No... No. I'm not.达西:不...不,我不。
Jane Bennet: Yes. A thousand times yes.简:是的,一说是的。
Caroline Bingley: I can't help thinking that at some point someone is going to produce a piglet and we'll all have to chase it.卡罗琳:我住不去想在某个地方某人也许会弄出一直小猪来,我们都必须去追逐它。
Caroline Bingley: Goodness, did you walk here Miss Bennet?卡罗琳:谢天谢地,你是在这儿散步吗本尼特小姐
Elizabeth Bennet: I did.伊丽莎白:是的。
Caroline Bingley: Charles. You cannot be serious.卡罗琳:查尔斯。
你不能这么严肃。
、Jane Bennet: He is just what a young man ought to be.简:他只是一个年轻人通常会这么做的。
Charlotte Lucas: Mr. Collins and I are engaged.夏洛特:科林斯先生和我订婚了。
Elizabeth Bennet: Engaged?伊丽莎白:订婚
Charlotte Lucas: Yes.夏洛特:是的。
Elizabeth Bennet: To be married?伊丽莎白:就要结婚了
Charlotte Lucas: Yes, Lizzie, what other kind of engaged is there? Oh, for heaven's sake, Lizzie, don't look at me like that. There is no earthly reason why I shouldn't be as happy with him as any other.夏洛特:是的,丽滋,难道还有别的订婚吗
哦,老天保佑,丽滋,不要那样看着我。
并没有任何世俗的理由,为什么我不能和别人一样和他在一起幸福。
Elizabeth Bennet: But he's ridiculous.伊丽莎白:但是他很可笑。
Charlotte Lucas: Oh hush.夏洛特:哦闭嘴。
Mr. Darcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.达西先生:我爱你。
最热烈地。
请接受我的手。
Elizabeth Bennet: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.伊丽莎白:先生,我很欣赏你经历过的挣扎,并且我很抱歉引起你的伤痛。
相信我,这些都是无意而为的。
Mr. Darcy: Is this your reply?达西先生:这就是你的回答
Elizabeth Bennet: Yes, sir.伊丽莎白:是的,先生。
Mr. Darcy: Are you... are you laughing at me?达西先生:你是...你是在嘲笑我吗
Elizabeth Bennet: No.伊丽莎白:不。
Mr. Darcy: Are you *rejecting* me?达西先生:你是在拒绝我吗
Elizabeth Bennet: I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.伊丽莎白:我很相信这种感觉,当你告诉我有碍于你的尊重,这会帮助你克服过去的。
Mr. Darcy: Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?达西先生:我可以问为什么吗,礼貌性地戴着一点点努力,我因而就被拒绝了
Elizabeth Bennet: And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment.伊丽莎白:并且我可能也想知道为什么,这对我是如此明显的一个侮辱,你选择是告诉我你喜欢我还是反对你自己更好的决定吧。